What the postman brought today (Armorama)

I hadn’t even noticed that the black cylinder was a mini compressor. For $43 it’s worth having even if you only use it for something specific.

1 Like

Going through chemo and putting together a LEGO kit with 2049 pieces. You’re a rock star. Good luck, with your treatment and hoping you get well soon.

4 Likes

Hey Craig, if it’s got parts, it’s a kit. Good luck and prayers to you on the chemo. Have fun with the Lego. Rock on, man!

Reference materials via USPS today….

5 Likes

Back atcha, Archie ol’ boy! :pie: :grin:

3 Likes

From EBay ? If it contains dimensions of the various system components I’d appreciate a scan of that information if possible.

1 Like

Some Sprue Brother specials and decals arrived today.

10 Likes

Just got back home from spending a few days down near the south coast. Took the opportunity whilst there to visit the Tank Museum. Was there from opening till kicking out time. Well worth a visit!
Bought CSM’s new French armoured car in the gift shop.

Very tempted to drop everything and crack on with it right now.

11 Likes

I built one a couple of years ago. The tires looked OK to me.

Thank you but I have ordered £60 of DEF Model resin replacements, on the principal "in for a penny in for a pound. In reality I was able to afford them because I got some money I was owed.

Another beast from Accurate Armour is arrived today …

11 Likes

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

I finally found my B3 with slats and bag armor…

14 Likes

I hope the quality is better than the one I have. The older versions were swiss cheese with all the air bubbles.

1 Like

One from the mailman and the other from the local hobby shop.

9 Likes

Cool!
Would be interesting to see how the Whippet goes together.
Had a look at the real Ceaser II while at the museum. Regretting that I didn’t take more photos now.

6 Likes

Would also be interested in how the whippet builds up! I’ve almost pulled the trigger on it a few times

In theory the kit should match as they worked with Meng to design kit. I am think I might build the Music Box.

Our club is having a WW1 group build so it will be sooner then later.

3 Likes

The build sounds like it should be good.
For historical significance you can’t go wrong with either Ceaser or Musical Box.
Looking forward to the build.

1 Like

These two titles arrived today from Osprey Publishing for me to review.

Foreign Panthers

Soviet Pistols

5 Likes

Where did you purchase the ZIL-2906 A-TV? Looks awesome

4 Likes