What the postman brought today (Armorama)

This one arrived today from Casemate Publishers for me to read and review.

Pakwagen SDKFZ 234 Heavy Armoured Cars

Pakwagen SDKFZ 234/3 and 234/4 Heavy Armoured Cars - German Army, Waffen-SS and Luftwaffe Units - Western and Eastern Fronts, 1944–1945

6 Likes

I try, they posted on kitmaker so it was easy to find this one.

1 Like

8 Likes

DV, thanks for the heads up on the road wheel arms.

@Arch-Stanton, I just stumbled on the kit from a vendor at a show. Honestly there were very few Zvezda kits to be seen in the three rooms of vendors.

1 Like

Just received a set of roadwheels for the Sd Kfz 251 I am working on. Compare to the ones from the kit…

6 Likes

I sent a request to the largest online store in Russia “I-modelist”. Here’s what they said: “Yuri, of course, we ship internationally to the US and UK via Boxberry and Russian Post, and payment is made via PayPal in euros.

3 Likes

Thanks Yuri. Unfortunately, other than the Quinta Studios 3D decals for it, the UAZ3909 is out of stock there, too.

1 Like

In the US, it appears you can get the kit here.

And Quita Studios here

I have used HobbyNut before….a lot. Kitlinx is GreatModels reborn before they where sold to Sprue Brothers, I have not used them.

HTH

1 Like

that trumpeter btr 80-a is a good kit,i just finished mine a couple months ago.

Let me help you to the end!
Link to the search result.:
https://i-modelist.ru/search.html?q=3644&s[art]=&s[price_from]=&s[price_to]=&s[manuf_id]=1&s[scale_id]=1&s[avail]=0

Yes, I did not find it in the USA, but they are in Europe and in Aliexpress.

3 Likes

Thanks. I have done overseas but not Aliexpress before. The poster wanted local.

1 Like

I get all my Zvezda kits via a little LHS in Estonia, hobby-4-you, via Ebay. Lowest prices, newest kits, $13 shipping to the US and I get it in two weeks all the time. Highly recommended.

7 Likes

Have wanted to add some American armor for a while! Took advantage of the sprue bros AFV club sale for my birthday

Yeah yeah technically the Magach isn’t American but it’s kinda an M60! Also added this for the tamiya kit

12 Likes

BNA in Australia is listing a number of Zvezda kits currently in stock.

2 Likes

My Squadron Models 1/72 Haunebu II German Flying Saucer kit arrived today.

10 Likes

MENG SS-016 Pantsir-S1
I’d guess I’m little bit tired of tracked vehicles…

12 Likes

Today, on my birthday… instead of a cake, I got a bread-loaf! :bread:
Twenty-seven days delivery from eBay, Latvia. Unplanned, but perfect timing! :smiley:

PS: I was in the process of ordering paint for this kit when USPS knocked on my door for a package delivered signature! … Crazy!

Cheers! :bread:
—mike

15 Likes

Happy Birthday Mike. :birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday! That’s a strange coincidence too.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Mike. Enjoy building the “Butter Box”.

1 Like