What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Second image: Looks like you need to use a better glue/solvent

1 Like

I’m a bit disappointed with your modelling skills here Angel. An internal explosion like that would have at least popped the hatches off too… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Or chase away all hippos from my modeling room :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe a new door for the hobby room??

7 Likes

It wasn’t an internal explosion, Peter…
It has been-as far as I can imagine- a combination of spins and an axel, badly performed…

After first “support” stage the Jagdpanzer only missed its barrel.
I tried to find it in vane, asked the young lady to find it, answered her question how it looks like(!!!), instructed her to remember how exactly she “supported” the vehicle, where it fell and to concentrate her search activities in the area. She found the barrel in the nick of the eye and we were both very happy, as one can imagine…

But then the Jagdpanzer took a salto mortale, “supported” by old lady’s wardrobe cleaning activities and ever since it is in this dire state…

I won’t repair it until I find a quiet place, where I can hide it.

Cheers,
Angel

4 Likes

I got a thing for AVLBs, AEVs, ARVs and HETTs, etc…

8 Likes

Happy Birthday.

I wish I could get that kind of support. Mine is open contempt to the hobby. To be fair, I have a few kits and most of what I want is above their spending limit.

3 Likes

Thanks Ryan!

Mine are not contempt, at least not openly. Yet to keep the peace I continue smuggling my hobby purchases.

But I’m not complaining, AMOF I’m having the time of my life with these 2 girls!

:beer:
Angel

5 Likes

The Girls: “Let him eat cake.” :birthday:

Happy Tolerance Day, Angel! :smile:

Cheers!:beer:
—mike

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Angel!
My 4 girls look upon it as “Dad’s little problem”.
It’s not drinking.
It’s not gambling.
It’s not smoking.
It’s not drugs.
It’s not even golf.
But it isn’t talked about in polite family circles.

12 Likes

Happy birthday Angel… The only thing left to do is self pity, so buy yourself some nice goodies…

3 Likes

:100: :boom: :love_you_gesture: :clinking_glasses: :gift:

1 Like

Comet delight. Got mine from Hobbyeasy this past week. In time for my birthday. :smiley:

11 Likes

That’s the hot kit for the holidays!

Jealous!! Looking forward to this one

I had hoped for a Bulgarian vehicle build but my expert says that isn’t the case. Maybe a What if build.

11 Likes

Just got this today- can’t even get the sprues back in the box ! Looks amazing….

9 Likes

Fresh from the mailbox; my two Quick Wheel templates, straight from Poland. And from @MikeyBugs, the CLAMS set for my M60A1 ERA.

7 Likes

Quick Wheels are the way forward mate, great product.

Oooh, how do I get a CLAMS?