What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Dank je wel

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Enjoy the build, SMM upgrades goes well with the kit.

1 Like

I’ll be waiting for someone like @HeavyArty to mount one of these on a HEMTT for the US Army version.

Photo credit to US Army

7 Likes

Thank you Mr Postman! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This just arrived for the UAZ. … or is it UFO? :thinking: … I’m going with UAZ!
It gets confusing around here. :smile:

:minibus:… . . .

—mike

11 Likes

There’s a review somewhere that discusses the amount of stuff NOT included in the BD conversion set. Radios, aerials, fittings………

Tell me about it. There’s a powered knife called a Wondercutter I’d like. It would replace saws, craft knives et al. But it costs C$530.00!

However, the same amount and more, on 4 kits that wont all be built in 2023……

1 Like

Well aware, built the BD War Pig conversion for the M1078 prior. However both satcom-aerials and radios are included and with some scratch building and other AM products it turned out quite well. The Jerry cans must be replaced though since they come with just one carrying handle.

1 Like

Fresh off the mailbox.

Still waiting on my Nagmachon kit. Think I might have to get a refund since the kit is taking so long to ship from Canada. Damn Canadian Geese; eh!

6 Likes

It must be on here then, the slow boat from Canada…

7 Likes

I picked up the resin version of the FIST-V conversion, but heard it was junk so I shopped around and paid too much for Academy’s FIST-V.

Hope it works out.

Another one for the ODS stash, think I’ve got all the AAV variants now. Three towing cables for the M113 from Eureka make up this delivery.
BNA give great service.

9 Likes

Took longer than expected, but my Nagmachon is here.

Kit is complete and in excellent shape.

All nice and bagged up.

Color palette with colors from both Tamiya and AK Interactive. Including a mix for the overall IDF sand gray color (below).

Eager to put this one together.

8 Likes

It would be great if everyone showed their purchases like you. Thank you very much! Good luck and have fun with the build.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. I have never dealt with Tiger Models, so I was concerned that I’d end up getting bit in the rear-end, like with the Panda Models M1240 M-ATV I have. But thankfully, the kit is incredibly detailed. IMO; its there with RyeField ad Meng in terms of quality molding.

I am very happy with it; but the true test will come when i put it together. I know that this kit has been built by others with great success and I hope to add my built to that list.

That’s the fast boat!! This is a Canadian slow boat

6 Likes

I think you’re really gonna enjoy assembling that kit. On the surface it seems complex, but it goes together like a Tamiya kit. Actually the instructions for all the Tiger Models I’ve done resemble Tamiya instructions.
I built the entire suite of Tiger Nagmachons a few years ago along with the Hobby Boss initial version.

11 Likes

Some items that have arrive for future projects.

6 Likes

Nice stuff… How are the Meng figs?