What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Nice kit to win!! The meng Bradley’s look fantastic

@SSGToms, @Mead93,
Thanks guys! I opened up the M3 kit last night for a quick look and all I can say is wow! I haven’t scored this well in a raffle or drawing in many many years! What a beautiful beast it will be!

3 Likes

Early Christmas present

5 Likes

thats teasing :crazy_face:

1 Like

Looks to be a Andy’s Easy Eight or a bunch of kits. Score either way.

A late birthday present

13 Likes

The missus is out of town for a few weeks. So I used this golden opportunity to smuggle in a few kits. Please ignore the wingy thingy in the middle :grin:

12 Likes

Raj ~ if you are wanting SUPER detailed German RR plattformwagons (say for use in an over turned or bomb damaged dio) check out the fully detailed cars from Sabre!

4 Likes

Got this new kit from my pre-order at Squadron.

11 Likes

The box below the 737 is the Sabre kit with metal wheels :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Eh, there is a Sabre flat car in the pile?

Have you seen the Sabre 6-axle car? Amazing!

1 Like

Would that be the SSyms wagon?
Please forgive me if I got that wrong, I’m not that good with the rolling stock names

I am not good with the nomanclature either which is why I failed to identify it specifically but i have one in the stash and the detailing is incrediable! Each 6-wheel truck is a super detailed kit all in itself.

They sell two versions of this kit (with/without wood deck decals and maybe some other small bits)

5 Likes

I have such a set. Here with such additions.

If you are interested in something specific, I can show you.

4 Likes

It’s 0821 here and this was just handed to me by the postman, direct from Latvia -

To start things off, please note that the photo etch set is NOT included in the kit but is available from CSM for an additional charge. That being said, opening this box is like Christmas morning. The instructions are color illustrations and very clear, with color painting guides and markings for 14 vehicles. The parts are, in the box, exquisite. Copper State Models has produced some beautiful kits recently, but this one hits it out of the park. Molding and detail are truly exceptional while avoiding a high parts count. This kit also comes with an illustrated 72 page book on the vehicle! Instant reference! And comparing photos to the kit, this kit is very well detailed and highly accurate. From other CSM kits I have, I know this one will be a joy to assemble and there are some fun paint schemes included, along with gorgeous decals. This is just an outstanding kit and it’s going on the top of the queue. Highly recommended.

13 Likes

It’s not the Sabre kit everyone. It’s the T-Model kit…

Eh, it is:

4 Likes

It goes in to the stash together with the Sherman ? :slight_smile:

1 Like