What the postman brought today (Armorama)

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::smiley:

1 Like

I have way to many kits in progress, so there is a new kit buying ban in place. Books though are still acceptable:

Geez the Panzers in Berlin book is uuuuuge! something like 350 pages worth, it’s an absolute beast! problem now is I want to buy another dozen kits to build some of what the books have inspired……

8 Likes

Yes. 1/35 scale. Venko has better photos here.

4 Likes

The new CLAMS is here!
The new CLAMS is here!

Thanks @MikeyBugs !

8 Likes

Should be what the postman brought this month, but like Arch-Stanton I’m waiting for my Hobby Link shipment to arrive.

In addition, there’ll be James Lee’s M800 hood sets to build M800 versions of HL’s M54 wrecker/tractor, Bridge truck and M52 tractor.

PS And another M813 to replace my previous Italeri/Real Model attempt!

7 Likes

You’re crazy! :crazy_face: :+1:

5 Likes

Hobby Link has items showing in stock on their site right now…,

You haven’t seen my stack of M113 kits…

Yep. My order is in stock at WM’s. Shipping up to BC next week.

1 Like

Show off… :grin:

1 Like

Check this out for urban Camo… Complete with Punisher skulllllllll…

4 Likes

Another rescue:

11 Likes

Nice. Ive got several HF kits, M51 dump, M939 wrecker and HEMTT wrecker.

Wonder if the M939 wrecker will work on an AFV M54.

Apologies for thread drift.

I dunno.

This one?

HF M939

I think I have that although I need to get behind the display case and repair the canvas on that cab…

4 Likes

That’s the badger. Just hoping it isnt affected by width/length issues as I’m guessing it was designed for the Italeri M939, the (then) only game in town.
Is that what yours is mounted on?

It’s pretty old. Prolly an Italeri

1 Like

A couple of items to keep me entertained.

6 Likes

Mine is modest. I counted 7 in boxes and 3 built. Pity that HL recovery variant didnt see service - in ODS.

That’s my current theme.

Last night IPMS Phoenix, we had our holiday dinner, which included a drawing of gift wrapped kits after the meal. I ended up getting this beauty!

Christmas indeed!

11 Likes

I’ve got that one and it just blows my mind how close to a “perfect kit” it is. Accuracy, fit, parts, engineering, detail - it’s all there. Merry Christmas Carlos - you’ll have one with this kit!