What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Being on many contest committees and sometimes legitimately the raffle coordinator, is another go to option. Given our club does a contest almost every year, it’s great top cover. Sometimes the kits are for the contest. Keep them guessing.

2 Likes

Really excited for this arrival! I’ve wanted a M48A5 for a really long time! Haven’t looked in the box yet, but the box is huge

Also added these to test out

11 Likes

The wife here would much rather see boxes filled with kits rather than 8lb jugs of H4350 and 500 count boxes of 208gr Berger Hybrid Target projectiles.

7 Likes

I think they would rather see something else then whatever we are into.

4 Likes

What I managed to sneak in today :grin:

13 Likes

First of two shipments today. Whenever I can find an A3 for $40 shipped or less, I get it.

And I don’t have a 2S3, so….

Edited to add second shipment, all rescues.

I have never seen a Revell of Germany M88. It’s just a re-box of the AFV Club offering with Revell branded photo etch, tracks and decals. I already have four M88s built, including a G, so maybe this can be a wacky IDF one?
The ambulance will be IDF- bought a decal set years ago.
The M49 tanker will end up as an M35 rolling chassis for a Hobbly Link wrecker kit, because I already have an M49. It includes all the frame rails for the M35 in the M49 kit…

And @Petition2God cones through with M48 road wheels and sprockets so I can finally finish my M48A5 AVLM (MICLIC)

11 Likes

Scalemates says it is indeed a rebox (pre-box??)

The M88A1G boxed by AFV-Club was released after Revells kit but AFV-Club was first with the M88

3 Likes

Man, those M48 steel wheels look good! :wink:

3 Likes

my excuse for many “new” additions to the stack :rofl: :rofl:

Another (from me to me) X-mas present:

I’ve been eyeballing this Model Victoria kit for several years and upon opening the box I can tell you- it is worth every single EUR I paid for it.
Well done, Sig. Marcuzzi!!!

Cheers,
Angel

12 Likes

Can we have a look too?

1 Like

Конечно, Юрий!

Но я выложу содержимого завтра, сейчас не могу сфотографировать “контрабанду”…

Sure Yuri!

But I’ll post the content tomorrow- I can not organize picture-taking of the “contraband” right now…

:wink: :grinning:
Cheers,
Angel

3 Likes

Arrived today from Wanamaker. Scott provides excellent customer service.

Lovely looking kit. Now, M54 or M800 base?

Maybe both, in time. :smirk:

8 Likes

Some PE sets.

8 Likes

Why not both. The Hobby Link kits are amazing.
Low parts count because of all the incredible details in 3D printing…

D7E in primer.

6 Likes

I agree. I’m inclined towards the “54 and 800” approach to all HL’s M54 versions. I havent seen, let alone built a 3D kit before, but am looking forward to gaining some experience.

Looking forward to our own James Lee’s M800 hood sets for this plan.

The HL kits are a quailty product from the little I’ve seen in the boxes. The M125 is pending and I really look forward to building that one. The M813 that I originally built from Italeri/ RM sets will definitely need to move over too!

2 Likes

Here is the content of Model Victoria’s FIAT 626 NM:

There are 10 packs of light grey resin parts, 1 pack containing PE fret and decal sheet, upper part of truck cabin(wrapped in fine paper) and instruction sheet with colored profiles for 4 Italian and 4 German trucks.

There are no clear resin parts(head and stoplights), instruction sheet proposes using clear setting epoxy glue to form these.

Quality of casting is superb, casting block positions are well thought out so removing the blocks should be very easy.

HTH!
Cheers,
Angel

13 Likes

Thank you. It’s clear.
I have been looking at one kit of this manufacturer for a long time, but I was afraid for quality.
(Давно присматриваюсь к одному набору этого производителя, но опасался за качество.)

1 Like

You’re welcome, Yuri!

No need to worry about quality- my order was first accepted, then produced and then shipped(it took about a week from ordering to shipment).

So it is not a “pick-from-the-shelf-and-ship”, but a “produce-on-order” operation(at least this is my impression).I am not connected to the vendor, just a happy customer,

Cheers,
Angel

6 Likes

I just received some 1/72 ‘Value Gear’ Fuel Drums plus a bag of extra bits. Thank’s Steve!

—mike

6 Likes