What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Just arrived

9 Likes

@SSGToms No blog but while the D7E is in hiatus I started the 2S4…Panzer Shop kits just kinda’ fall together….

Edited for spellin and gramer

6 Likes

Damn that’s beautiful! Excellent work!

1 Like

Now that I like! My Soviet/WP stash is clearly incomplete.

I recall stumbling across some impressive YouTube footage some time ago - a seriously efficient piece of kit.

1 Like

Thanks guys. This is a very well engineered resin kit. One more picture only because it’s a national holiday here in the US and there’s no mail….

9 Likes

Very nice indeed

Got my 2nd set of etch for when I do my Hobbyboss jackal. This one is the Hong Kong Creation Workshop set received from Scorpion Miniature Models. As I said before I already have the Eduard set but this has some things I think will be better. First off the mud guards/flaps are actually rubber, remains to be seen what they are like once fitted but I imagine it will be better than brass. Then there are two sets of stowage nets for the outside of the vehicle, one green the other sand with their buckles and hooks in brass. The nets are laser cut from paper so care will have to be taken when fitting, however they are pre-coloured so far easier than using the etch straps in the Eduard kit. You can see how good they are on the sand coloured set. There are also long straps which can be used on other parts of the model. Finally another set of seat belts for all four seats.

6 Likes

Another rescue…

11 Likes

From round the world… HUGE 3D PRINT HAUL!!!

Gotta’ go find my 3D glasses! :sunglasses: TBC (tease be continued) :grin:

—mike

7 Likes

Why you dirty little….it better be good is all I am saying. :facepunch:

For those concerned, it’s all in jest….

2 Likes

No, no, you’re right Ryan - Mikey this better be good if you keep us waiting at our computers like this…

3 Likes

Sorry 'bout that. :grin: It was late last night, I hadn’t eaten since breakfast and beddy-bye time was rapidly approaching. :yawning_face::zzz:

Speaking of bed, I’ll start off with ShapeWays… or could it be an Insane Asylum? :lab_coat:

Next, from our own petition-signing James Lee 3D… a couple of AK-74’s along with some appliances. Fitting items for a night of TV viewing in Colorado. :tv:… or a day of target practice at the BLM! :boom::boom: :boom:

And lastly… These guys are back, only this time they’re the “Real MacCoyski” from Yaroslav himself at LiveResin. :oncoming_bus:

Well, that’s my 3D Sampler from round the world. Hope that wasn’t too painful!
I’ll take some questions from the PRESS now. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::microphone: “Mary Bruce, we’ll begin with you”

—mike

9 Likes

Those appliances and household items look really good. What’s your plan for them?

1 Like

As they say in the CIA: “If I tell you, I gotta’…”
… well, not really, but it would just spoil all the fun! :grin:

—mike

2 Likes

Do you have some GW orks on the way to shift that washing machine? :grin:

3 Likes

Think Ukraine… I guess.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Or Sci-Fi? … :grin:

2 Likes

“Cap’n. There’s Samsung’s off the starboard bow”.

3 Likes

The Borg Cube! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like