What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Borg Cube

3 Likes

I built thew command track version of this and used some leftover parts to build the standard Infantry variant on an M113A3 build.

M113 Nag’mash Pikud.

M113A3 Nag’mash.

12 Likes

That’s a good lookin’ 113.

Shameless 2S4 progress picture. Only the Russians would have a chain driven shuttle for ammunition.

7 Likes

Yep. GW Necrons; they turn up, devastate your planet and molest your domestic appliances…

Cheers,

M

1 Like

Thanks. :grin:

Good progress on the 2S4. The way they load that thing gives me big “Sturmtiger” vibes.

6 Likes

I like those insane asylum and appliances

Girls - come on!

1 Like

I’m my own post man!

Picked up just two days ago at Scale Reproductions in Louisville.
Thanks Brian!

I will be sharing the modern photogs with a fellow modeler but the WWII guys look right on!

(Slight problem with the Graflex camera but easily fixed during assembly.)

See my review and S-B-S at:

2 Likes

Gentlemen! This is a thread to show and tell, NOT a thread to debate politics! And certainly not one for hurling personal abuse or telling others to **** off. Several posts are now under review, and any further off-topic political fighting is likely to see folks put in the sin-bin. So please calm down and get back on topic.

3 Likes

Right, for those of you who are hard of hearing, let me make this clear: NO MORE POLITICS IN THIS THREAD!

If you really need to snipe at each other, take it to the Off-topic Shenanigans forum.

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I have removed all off-topic posts, which lead nowhere. Please stay on topic, if you want to discuss other subjects there is a separated forum for that.

Thanks to all,

Carlos

5 Likes

Mail call !! Really nice all-in-one package :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Very nice! I have a sabre goods waggon and it was a pleasure to build…

2 Likes

Mine is the first kit from Sabre, but after this, I am wondering their rail waggons as well :slight_smile: Its only 40 bucks, so its really good deal for this package .

That is surely a good deal!

1 Like

That Sabre JLTV is by far the superior kit. That box is packed with everything you could imagine and more. There’s nothing aftermarket that you could want that isn’t in that box. Great price, too. Detailing and engineering are top of the line. I bought the RFM kit and had to shell out extra for the wheels and PE, and didn’t get the other little goodies that are in the Sabre kit. Kicking myself now.

2 Likes

Apart from what others can say, I did a review on the old site of their SSyms flatcar:

https://archive.armorama.com/review/15074/index.htm

1 Like

you got all that for 40 ? where from ?