What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Oh crap, I have their Sdkfz 7/1 and Sdkfz 5 thought it would be fine because the tracks are magic tracks. Forgot about the wheels… guess I’ll have to crack them open and order resin replacements if they have gone bad

I’ve had a few new acquisitions come in since my last update. For my 1/35 motor pool, I picked up these kits… last weekend at AMPS, some guys came in with partially built and unbuilt kits from a friend of theirs who had died recently.

I picked up these two very well along and very well started kits…

and this un started early Jagdpanther…

it is missing the rail flat car, but I’m not complaining. All three cost me $20!!!

8 Likes

A hard-to-find Tasca kit has made it to my stash along with a set of Master .30 cal machine guns.

11 Likes

Not as exciting as a kit, but some PE for my Cr1 CTT…

AK paints are for some things that fly :grin:

5 Likes

Incoming is always exciting! …:package::mailbox_with_no_mail: :grin:

2 Likes

Just as I was about to complain to someone because I haven’t heard one thing about the order I made on January 7th, this bunch of 3D printed Bundeswehr M113 parts showed up from Greece today:

They appear to be pretty good quality, too. The headlamps and taillights even come with lenses.

10 Likes

At first glance I thought this was some crazy Octo-Carb Head Cover :grin:

3 Likes

Some fine looking PE there and a little box of AK begging to be be used is a sign of good things to come…

Olalalaala :smiley: Border hits the top !! Very nice kit …

15 Likes

Sadly at least half the PE wont get used as its for the CTT so I will still need another full set when I do my Cr1 rise again… The AK set is waiting for the F111 and Tomcat …

That is a great looking kit @yaman … I need to get a heavy tracked vehicle like this for something a bit different from the usual gun tanks I do.

4 Likes

Border kits are getting better and better … First impression is detail level is top, there is a real craftmanship on this one from Border… Btw I’ll be stop working on Chieftain ARV and going to start this beast asap :smiley: I recommend this one for heavy tracked vehicle choice also I’m still wondering hobbyboss Büffel 3 ARV … :yum:

3 Likes

I’m not so patiently waiting for the US release….

2 Likes

This arrived today, first look is that it is a nice simple to build kit with scope for detailing as all kits tend to be. It’s of the latest issue of the Grad being a BM21-1 as it is on a Ural 4230 truck bed.

8 Likes

Arrived safely today, ordered 2months ago , Shortly be on the reading list

10 Likes

Some needed bits arrived.

James Lee 3D prints 1/16 and 1/35.

10 Likes

Those cans are for the whippet? How many are there in the package?

1 Like

That is my plan. You get 20 resin cans plus pe for the handle. Do you need some?

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but my storage bins are filled as they are… No other project comes to mind where I can use them right now…

1 Like

A++

Good hearted modeler!

4 Likes

:shushing_face: we don’t want that getting out. I got a rep to maintain.

5 Likes