What the postman brought today (Armorama)

And he doesn’t even wear a cape. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

VERY BIG AND VERY EXCLUSIVE!
I’m ready to Tiger 1/16 from Andy’s HHQ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Incredibles No Capes GIFs | Tenor

Just his underwear on the outside…

4 Likes

Got two A Sprues from Tamiya’s M2A2 ODS kit. using the smoke grenade launchers and antenna masts to replace the ones i took for building the M2A1 Bradley turret I was working on.

9 Likes

Some new tracks I plan on using on Tamiya’s newer M3.

7 Likes

Those look nice. I decided to use the ones on the kit, since they look really nice.

8 Likes

They are just a little too tight in my opinion when fitted around the suspension.

Stop spying on me. :rage:

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Eight months sober without hobby purchases…down the drain today!

At least I can still say no new kit purchases!

11 Likes

Place this on your doorstep. When you come home with a purchase you will feel better about it:

8 Likes

I collected the Sherman I intend to use as base for the Calliope conversion set from my LHS today. Alas with rubber tracks. Will need single link tracks for this one. Which one do you guys recommend?

8 Likes

I’m partial to Bronco indy-links (glutton for punishment, I know…) but I’ve also built other “glue 'em up” indy links too with good results. There’s a rash of new resin sets that you put together with end-connectors that snap onto pins, but I haven’t seen or tried them so cannot comment on them. Avoid anything metal, as you don’t want the weight to cause sag on a Sherman…

No, I am aware that the tracks on the Sherman were under tension. Yet, the effects of individual links can never be captured by rubber bands

I would recommend tracks from Scale Colors 3D but last I checked they were out of stock. I am still waiting on ones from Panzerwerk Design for review.

More of my favorite brand of 3D printed kits arrived today.

8 Likes

Al, can we see the D7E? Sounds sweet.

1 Like

I saw the ones from Panzer werk, but shipping at €17 is kind of steep…

I like these.
http://www.shermantracks.com/

Not sure what postage would be.

1 Like

Are you ordering thru Wanamakers or direct? Every time I look at Wanamakers they are out of stock. Wayne