What the postman brought today (Armorama)

You gotta’ email him and tell him what you want. Go to the home page on the site. When it comes in, he sends an invoice. He gets a shipment from Vietnam about once a month.

I know this was your main ride and I’ll post up pictures of D7 kit contents in a while.

I’ll be up all night watching cars drive circles for the IMSA Rolex 24 hours of Daytona.

2 Likes

EIGHT MONTHS ???
Respect …

1 Like

I stocked up un Bronco tracks but they can be hard to find now that Bronco is hibernating.
Another option is Panda (the other Panda brand):
http://www.shermantracks.com/

Yeah, money’s tight right now as I’m in the process of moving, but when things slow down I want to get the D7, the Plow and the trailer.I’ve got the Tankworkshop M123 and their dozer, which is actually a D8. Nice to finally see my stuff represented. Now if they made that crazy truck mounted trencher they stuck me on for a while I’d be covered. ha ha Wayne

1 Like

Do we know if Bronco is still in business and likely to come back into production?

1 Like

The blade and hydraulic cylinders are obviously different from the Rome plow. Pretty much all the other parts are the same. No armored engine shields or cab.

I realize the machine was probably OD. Was the engine CAT yellow or painted some other color? I’m ready to show off the power plant this time.

8 Likes

No all OD. Depending on how new it could be the old faded color or the later darker paint. Wayne

International shipping is $24 :pensive:

Haven’t got the foggiest idea …

What track type are you looking for?

The T54E1 type.

A few new purchases came in this past week.

These decal sets for 1/35 armor

5 Likes

Another batch of X-mas presents(in the usual from-me-to-me mode) arrived:

Deskit’s 150 cm Flakscheiwerfer 37 and its organic Generator, both on Sd.Ah. 104 trailers, stood far too long on my wishlist.

Further- I ordered and received a copy of the German manual L.Dv. 602/2, that describes construction features and operation of the earlier 150 cm Flakscheinwerfer 34, produced by Siemens-Schukertwerke. My country’s Air Defense had some of these in its inventory during the 1940’s, so I have some plans modelbuildingwise.

Deskit items were ordered from Tonyshop, France in mid December.Kits were produced(took almost a month) and were shipped last week from France. Quality of casting is superb.

Cheers,
Angel

10 Likes

Carlos, if you’re after (more) DDR stuff see the decals available here (amongst many others):

TL-Modellbau / TL-Decals

1 Like

thanks for that link Brian. I saw some stuff that id like to have on there… :smirk:

Nice haul Angel

1 Like

Ah yes! Let there be light and a generator for power, to boot! :candle::smiley:

—mike

1 Like

I swore to myself I wouldn’t buy one of these. Where would I put it?
Then I saw SB had a “damaged box” for $54.00

And I remembered my wife works for the US Navy, so it can go in her office next to the Verlinden Monitor turret I built her a dozen years ago.

9 Likes

A 1/35 Type VII C U-Boat for $54.00? That’s a serious bargain!

3 Likes

Angel - You bought DES resin kits of models you have (I believe) already built from scratch???

You ARE a glutton for punishment!

The only time I ever tried that I quickly got bored of the new model, I think, because it involved NO scratch building!

2 Likes