What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Yes, my skill at Tetris improved exponentially from all the years of packing, repacking, removal, repacking, etc…

7 Likes

nice, the local hobby store has one at $142 I think. I wanted one but not until I knock out so many other builds first. Have you seen the after market PE kit?

3 Likes

I would rather support a local hobby shop but there are non in my city. So, internet is the next solution.

No I have not researched the after market side of this subject. I know DEF wheels for Hemtt will work on this which and I am planning to get down the road.

2 Likes

Twenty day shipping from China. To be honest, I’m more interested in the Uran-9….

9 Likes

U 2 huh??

2 Likes

Wheres the rest of the stash ? No seriousely I picked up this one today, and I know its not armour, but man Im a fan of US cars and this book cost me brother 24 Euro. Still dont believe it.

7 Likes

The rest of the stash is in the basement on shelves -

IMG_5727

20 Likes

Current haul.

14 Likes

Nice haul Ryan! I absolutely love Asuka Shermans - I could build them for the next ten years without repeating myself. Currently working on a late M4A3 to put the Calliope on.

5 Likes

Lots of different options. I have the Firefly and now this version. I could get a few more of these as I like the other decal versions plus others.

4 Likes

Got this neat little guy from my uncle for my birthday. These German vehicle names never fail to disappoint.

14 Likes

Gepanzerte Selbstfahrlafette Ia 5 cm Panzerabwehrkanone auf gepanzerten Munitionsschlepper. Simple and clear. Where is the problem ? :disguised_face:

10 Likes

Panzer Selbstfahrlafette 1A 5 cm Panzerabwehrkanone auf Gepanzerter Munitions Schlepper basically means, in English, Panzer self-propelled gun 1A. 5cm Anti-tank gun 38 on armoured munitions tractor. Probably pretty boring to a German. It probably just rolls off their tongue…

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I looked it up on Tank Encyclopedia and it is literally just a prototype for an SPG for light infantry/paratrooper support that is a gun slapped on a munitions tractor. was designed in 1941 with a 50mm gun though, so it never went into full production.

3 Likes

Still, it will be a fun build anyway. Join up for the Sci-fi and Alternate history group build:

Build it as if it went into production - it will fit right in.

Group builds are a great way to get tips, advice, help and generally get to meet other guys.

3 Likes

Maybe I will. It will take a little while before I begin, but I do hope that it is an interesting build. I was also considering maybe making it during the prototyping stage. We’ll have to see.

Got the ammo mig paint for ukraine colors and those 2 box this weekend

10 Likes

On the road, made my first hobby shop visit in over two years for supplies to build a mail order kit already in possession.

Hobby Town USA in Hickory, North Carolina is well worth a visit if you’re in the area. Well stocked with supplies and kits. A+++

Key treasures from the haul, two bottles of Tamiya airbrush cleaner, Mr Surfacer 1500 Black in the bottle, AK PE Burnishing fluid and Mig’s fancy weathering brushes.

Plus one nice unexpected surprise!
Pactra’s name still on a current product! Woot!

13 Likes

Anyone have a need/want of a full Dragon Wagon armored cab?

Not selling but giving!

Looking to thin the herd of spare parts:
Building my Mack NO required parts from two Dragon Wagon kits which left me with the cabs. I may not have all the little details like steering wheels, light guards and horns but I have the rest of the complete cab. Actually I may have two!

First Come, First Served.

Respond here first with a reply and then an IM with address.

p.s. Also have one DW frame casting and other odd driveline parts. Sorry but the winches, tires and etch are already spoken for. (However I may have the odd tire or two, just not a full set.)

Free shipping may also be possible. (I really hate to waste good model plastic.)

1 Like

nothing but praise about SSM

1 Like