What the postman brought today (Armorama)

And todays delivery :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well… The ever lovely SWMBO threw a curve ball today…

She had ordered this for me today without me knowing, and it was a very nice little surprise when she gave it to me… She had seen me looking at it on Amazon…

9 Likes

Noice!

How long before the other shoe drops? I am considered when the wife is happy. :joy:

Depending on how the wife leaves for work, I will have another box in the house under the radar or thrown at my head. :joy: Not going to help my Mitches Military figure busts arrived today as well.

Well, I got the evil eye and ughed! 2 tanks in the box.

6 Likes

Is that Takom’s M46 just reboxed with the Jeep? What are the marking options?

Thanks.

The same as kit 2117 M46
https://www.scalemates.com/products/img/1/1/4/1194114-84-instructions.pdf
and the Jeep is x2 MP, 557th AAA The Damn Yankee Germany WW2 and generic Marine Jeep Korea
HTH

Thanks. Have the original kit 2117 but I do like some of the other marking options.

1 Like

Sprue Brothers had them on flash sale for $35 over the weekend. Great price imho.

1 Like

7 Likes

ICM French FCM 36 came today.
Oh No! This will teach me to buy just one thing from Hong Kong. Looks like someone stepped on it!

Lucky for me there’s a sturdy box within the box and the sprues are smaller -

The quality looks good - typical ICM - but the tracks are crappy. 2 piece per side rubber. No replacements either.

8 Likes

That will teach you not to select the ‘Concertina post’ option Matthew… :face_with_head_bandage:

Glad the kit itself wasn’t damaged. The ICM Box must be at the limits for size before postage goes up, for them to put it in such a tight fitting box. Usually the guys in Hong Kong put plenty of packing around stuff I buy.

Hard to say through the film, but the tracks don’t look that bad. Might be just fine given the top section is hidden.

1 Like

Yeah Peter my stuff from HK is always really well packaged. First time in 20 years anything has been damaged. Thankfully just the box.

1 Like

My Holy Grail of kits just arrived today.

7 Likes

Since Chris only made about 40 of them, it is definitely one of those holy grails of modelling!

Enjoy it Sherb.

BlockquoteSince Chris only made about 40 of them, it is definitely one of those holy grails of modelling!

I only ever saw this kit once before at a show. It’s new owner at the time let me take a look inside the box. With such low numbers I like to think that this is the same one I saw and touched 15+ years ago. :wink:

Not the mailman but the LHS provided this one. Considering my Nickname, I hád to build this one… My lovely wife agreed and bought the DS for herself…
The downside is, that there are no Golikell decals included :frowning:
I see that the Takom kit does include the right name :flushed:

4 Likes

Just arrived:)

Box :package: contains two critters.
Can you guess what they are?

Summary

It’s an old dinosaur Panther kit * smile *

5 Likes

That Tamiya Panther G is a nice one Wade, I have done a few of those.

And the winner is…

Panther and Cockroach inside? :rofl:

2 Likes