What the postman brought today (Armorama)

All I got in the mail today is my CC statement for kits I’ve already bought, but not yet received! :rage:
:smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t see any visible banding, Peter!

1 Like

Nice to know Angel. Might have to have a peak myself. Zavod 3D?

Yes, Peter, but I’m not sure those tyres are listed in his Shapeways shop.Should you need them, I can drop Eelke a line and ask a quotation,

Cheers,
Angel

1 Like

I had a peak at Shapeways. He has some great prints. Might get a few things from them.

1 Like

Had some goodies arrive from a member on here. Kit looks pretty daunting, but should be a fun build!

10 Likes

And yet another title from Osprey Publishing to review.

5 Likes

Some early birthday presents for myself from myself.

8 Likes

I just got the same airbrush today but with 3 different needles. Plan to use the .5 needle this weekend for some primer testing.

5 Likes

Hi Erwin, I started this kit years ago and then got distracted with other kit projects. It’s still on the bench side waiting for me to get back to it. Your purchase just reminded me👍🏽

@Panzer_modeler @Tank_1812

I’m expecting a review please gentlemen. I’m in the market for a new one and that price is right up my alley.

1 Like

Me too @Canmedic @Panzer_modeler and @Tank_1812 those look great for the money and I could use an airbrush with smaller needles and gravity feed for some camo work I got coming up!

1 Like

I have just read a fair few reviews on it and overall it is well recommended. I have been looking for a new AB which gives a bit more control but wont break the bank (or SWMBO) and this could be the one. Not sure what you guys Stateside are getting it for $, but I found it for £34 over here which seems good to me if it does what they all say?

1 Like

I have a whole shunting yard full of not finished kits… All from more than 14 years ago.
Can you recall how the build of this one went thus far?

I can, I am sure Ezra already emptied a paint bottle through it as that kid is quick.

Short review as we had a airbrush club meeting last month. People really like them. It looks identical to my Iwata HP-CH. Both my Iwata’s have a .3 needle. I wanted to see how other people live with .2 and .5.

2 Likes

Mine with the 3 needle types and quick disconnect setup was $38 from Amazon. Even if it doesn’t work great, I probably won’t notice that much and it doesn’t break the bank.

3 Likes

As long as it looks durable, and the construction quality is there I think I may order one. They are $70 Canadian on Amazon, pretty hard to beat that price. The smallest needle on my Paasche is .5 so I’d like some smaller needles for finer work!

3 Likes

Hey guys, For $38 with 3 needles you can not go wrong. This replaces $450 worth of Iwatas (I know because I own the 3 Iwatas) and airbrushes really don’t wear out. If you need to replace something it’s because you damaged it. So if this airbrush has decent initial quality for $38, I say everybody go for it! Buy one!

2 Likes

Bought this to build in tandem with 1/48th AT-ST in the Star Wars alternate camo campaign. It is tiny!

4 Likes

How did you know? :rofl:
Yea overall I really recommend it for the price and durability.

Mine with the 3 needle types and quick disconnect setup was $38 from Amazon.

Yep, you can’t see it but mine has the 3 needles as well.
I’ve been using this same kind of airbrush since I started modeling and it seems to work pretty well.
It needs very little care unlike Iwatas (Sorry Matt…) and I can usually get away with 2 or 3 paint sessions of just flushing the cup out with thinner when I’m done spraying before it needs a deep clean.
For the price I really recommend it.

4 Likes