What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Lol! Well being a child of the 70’s you know the more knobs, lights and switches, the better. I always wanted a big stereo and here are lots of old farts who are more than willing to sell 70’s audio components. I only play it when I am by myself so I can crank it up! (Must not stand close to the speakers though):astonished:

@LuisyFrancis Luis, lots of cool vintage audio gear! Tube amplifiers rock :slight_smile:

Tubes are hard to get but their sound is outstanding specially when listening to Pink Floyd!

1 Like

Turn it too 11. :+1:

1 Like

Oh that is just awesome Luis! I remember the the first time I heard “Dark Side of the Moon”, it was on a Quadraphonic four channel and I was blown away!
I bet you don’t even have to shake your paint. Cool, too cool :metal:

Cajun :crocodile:

1 Like

I would disappoint you. The previous owner of my house had a business operating from her home and a dedicated office with ‘L’ shaped bench across 2 walls for 3 employees to work on PC’s - with one PC set up, the rest of the bench was a perfect bench for modelling on - until Covid. Now my wife has a PC in there to work from home, my son’s girlfriend has a PC in there to work from home, and I have had to move out to a desk in a spare bedroom, where the wife demands a “Clean Desk Policy” - everything packed away after a modelling session.

I have a picture already posted somewhere here, of my “workbench”…and no, no, no, you don’t want to see my organized chaos…it’s not pretty site! :sunglasses:

Do post, and have a little faith. I actually cleaned it a little for the photos

Still looks better than my area; the bedroom also is my workstation during the day.

Tank, you know, several dozens of people spontaneously combust each year, it’s just not really widely reported.

Do that and you don’t have to stir your paint.

1 Like

I love my Master airbrush. I get more use out of it, than my other, much more expensive ones. :grinning:

2 Likes

Very Happy! Didn’t check mail yesterday evening so fiance found this in her mail box this morning from HobbyEasy in Hong Kong :grinning::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::blush::heart_eyes:

Shipping :ship: was pretty quick at 3-4 weeks in my opinion.

All stuff I didn’t need but definitely wanted after seeing all the cool new doo-dads on HobbyEasy’s website. Will buy again from HobbyEasy.

The jewels of this haul in my opinion are the .9mm flat screw heads from Passion Models that appear for all purposes to be exactly :100: percent the same as what Lion’s Roar/Lion’s Mark used to offer. No more slotting .030 styrene rod to correct the turret tops of old obsolescence Pz IV kits :slight_smile:

Touch of Cold War/Modern too Smoke Grenade dischargers for modern German AFV’s and antenna mount modern Soviet/Russian AFV.

8 Likes

I love hobby easy. Just ordered two kitty kats a Tiger I late from RFM, and the King Tiger Henschel turret from Meng plus trumpeters USS England and Tamiya Mosquito NF. All in with shipping I saved about $40 over buying them all local

Better start a build thread overhere :slight_smile: Another stick to get you going again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, 10-4 on that. I can’t find the WIP shots I took back then. My computer died in 2012 so they probably died with that computer as well.

There were only minor errors in the assembly instructions. The fit and detail is great.

How long is it taking to get product from them? Stuff I’ve ordered from across the Pacific has been taking forever, since the pandemic

I’ll keep you posted. My last parcel went surface, Hong Kong to canad was almost two months. I paid for speedpost this time since it was only $50 on a $155 order so not terrible. It’s already left Hong Kong after 3 business days so it looks positive

Last time I bought from them and it went air it took about 10 days

Cool,thanks. I am like a child at Christmas. I want it now!

I feel you! The four kits I ordered won’t be built anytime soon either lol. They are going right in the stash but I’m still anxiously awaiting their arrival