What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Yep, my mistake. I meant that for Ajincajun.

But anyone with a favored compressor and airbrush combo are welcome to answer.

1 Like

Better start a new topic, you will get more replies and we all keep this one on subject…

About time, your so far behind on the group build. :joy::roll_eyes:

1 Like

As I’m thoroughly enjoying their Lanchester, thought I would give the Romfell a go.
Would make a great ride for Dick Dastardly!

10 Likes

Yes it certainly has that Wacky Races custom Hot Rod look to it doesn’t it.

1 Like

It would make for a good kitbashing project. There’s a little Batmobile in there too.
It’s a really nice kit and looking forward to starting it.

hmmmm …
New engine, new hood/bonnet with scoops and belts for the compressors showing.
Keep the narrow front tyres and stick some fat slicks on the rear axle.
Enlarge the opening below the radiator and make it more scoop like …

2 Likes

Careful - you’re in serious danger of going all rat-fink on it! Then again…

Careful - you’re in serious danger of going all rat-fink on it! Then again…

2 Likes

A few additions to the stash from Hobby Link Japan, all Tamiya 1/35.
DSC00001

12 Likes

Sweeeeeet! I should be so lucky.

Very niceeeee! Great haul.

As suggested I created a new topic to better answer your question, hope the link works and I wish you the best in your purchase, sorry I didn’t reply sooner. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cajun

Long awaited delivery. Ordered Dec 29th but a covid outbreak at my sorting facility has delayed a lot of stuff! Book an decals for my Churchill Dieppe build, Aber barrel for my Elefant build, PE for my KV-1 build, and some figures for various builds

8 Likes

today I’ve mostly received…
box artwork
and of course…how many sprue frames!
box artwork

7 Likes

I forgot to post these, they came direct from HobbyFan thanks to Mr. Tserng.

9 Likes

Two new additions from a member here. Both appear to have excellent crisp modeling and look like fun.

I am blown away by how small both these vehicles are (first time building panzer I and II chassis vehicles). The flak panzer I is comically small and I will probably start it when I am done my stug iv build next weekend.

8 Likes

@Mead93, march of the minipanzerz! TriStar rocks from what I’ve built. Fiddly but worth it.

I’m excited to build it the mouldings look amazing! Interior looks mostly compete.

These mini panzer are hilarious. I knew they were small vehicles but had no idea how small! Both the Panzer II and Panzer I hull tubs almost completely fit in the elefant hull tub

Edit: I should not when I talk both fit in the elefant, I mean at the same time

1 Like