What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Panzer I probably looks like a go-kart next to the Elefant

Once upon a time when the Dragon kit of the Maus or E100 was new I thought about having a Pz I suspended from davits at the rear end, to be used as an “escape pod” …
I should probably have used the Bef.Pz. variant.

2 Likes

@Robin_Nilsson Oh, Love it… :rofl:

More books ! This one straight from Japan

and these from Aberdeen bookshop

7 Likes

From Neumuenster,Germany:

Worth every Euro me and Kalin(@k_mero4) invested!

Cheers,
Angel

3 Likes

Plastmodel, Poland

5 Likes

One of CSM’s RNAS figures to crew my Lanchester.

4 Likes

Broke all of my rules on kit purchases when this arrived today.

1. No expensive kits in over $50
  2. No high part count kits
  3. Only armor kits or armor related
  4. Absolutely NO ship kits

5 Likes

I was looking at ship models at an IPMS show and the level of detail in such tiny models is INSANE!!!

I freak out about a couple of tool clasps on a 1/35 and congratulate myself if the collateral damage is minimal!

You are brave.

1 Like

Rules are made to be broken Wade. Build it and enjoy.

PS I love how they thought it was necessary to highlight it was the 1941 version, not that the 1940 version was much different at all (Dazzle paint added in March 1941)… and for a 1941 version, it is obviously a before 27 May version…

2 Likes

I think this ship had plenty of armor, so you’re fine on this rule :nerd_face:

5 Likes

The May 27th version can be a real challenge, the details changed almost minute by minute in the early morning and after 10:35 - 10:40 AM it gets really sketchy …

4 Likes

The kit for the upcoming T-34/85 campaign came in today from Megamodell.eu (Hungary) with some smaller items I ordered to get the free shipping.

Miniart_T3485

After a quick look inside, I was stunned by the amount of plastic and it is not even an interior kit!
This will be a looooong build.

7 Likes

A few kits arrived from Sprue Brothers.
DSC00006 DSC00007 DSC00008 DSC00009

7 Likes

Interesting, is that a modernized Chaffee?

1 Like

Yes. 90mm gun, diesel engine, laser rangefinder.

2 Likes

Thanks, I hadn’t seen one before. How long did the Norwegians keep them in service?

Nice Haul. The Diana is a very nice build.

Couple of issues on it though. First is the front wheel suspension is too narrow and you really need to address that. As Per Terry Ashley PMMS, an easy fix:
The tow pintle on the front bumper is in the wrong place in the kit, but it is also an easy fix.
The cab area is incorrectly shaped and that is not easily done. Someone has made a replacement for it, but most people can live with it the way it is.

Enjoy the builds…

2 Likes

Conversions were made in the mid 70s and they served until 1993.
https://tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar-norway-nm-116-panserjager/

2 Likes

Interesting history, will you do a build log for it?