What the postman brought today (Armorama)

It’s so he can look over the trench!

Here’s part of my Black Friday haul. These are from Sprue Brothers.

Still waiting for some Res/Kit stuff I also ordered on Black Friday, as well as a Luckymodel order (all of it AM stuff, no kits).

10 Likes

The pencils are amazing.
The best advice I can give is to get a electric pencil sharpener.
They can be had on Amazon for $10.

2 Likes

Please post some of your results!

Tuesday’s haul, finally got around to taking a picture and putting kits away,

Got these on sale from Andy’s Hobby HQ, came with a free knife. Also got the metal replacement barrel for the French Howitzer. Eyeing it as my next build as something quick and small since my current build is large and involved, essentially 3 kits in one.

10 Likes

Books! Glorious books!

All of which will promptly be going in the closet for the rest of the month :tired_face:

7 Likes

Well, I found another of those rare good price deals on eBay with this one. About $10 plus standard priority mail shipping. It’s an Italeri rebox of the old ESCI T-55 kit, plus it includes the turret top dome armored fan cover to make a T-54/Type-59 tank. For that price, I’m not complaining.

Now I just need to decide on a paint & marking scheme. Right now it’s a toss up between Syrian in 1973 or Soviet in 1968. Decisions, decisions…

6 Likes

That ought keep you busy for a while, unless of course you just added to the stash.

You waaaaaant to give me your booooooooooooks (especiallllllllyyyy theeeeeee onnnnnnee onnnnnn theeeeee staaaaaaaaaaaghoooooouuuund)

466af16f0fe2b89314b992f18e4cbf06757dea91-640x380

Nice haul @Canmedic ! I hope to see some kits come out of this info, you always do the Canadian subjects the justice they deserve :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know how familiar you are with Service Publications @DennisatAutoloader, but If you have any interest in those books, I’d go hit them up sooner than later. Since Clive Law died, I’m always worried they’re a day away from going belly up.

https://servicepub.com/

1 Like

Speaking of books, a few from David Doyle arrived.

5 Likes

Another package arrived today, later than the previous, though it was ordered before that one. Some products were not in stock.
These are for 4 projects, one in progress and 3 ideas… :grin:

5 Likes

Paycheck just came in, so I’m going to hit them up now. Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

The Weapons of War books aren’t the most comprehensive books, but they’re a great overview of their use in service.

Centrefold is a 1/35 scale line drawing. Sadly they’re all B&W photos.

There also seems to be a shipping glitch. For some reason, some of the titles are 3 times the price for the same size/weight of book. If your shipping costs are astronomical, email them first.

It’s for the stash, I’m embarrassed to admit. But they will get built! Eventually…

That’s what we all say…

1 Like

And now they do…

Another title arrived today from Osprey Publishing for me to review.

5 Likes

These arrived in the mail today, late birthday presents from myself (that’s my excuse anyway).

The Cromwell book will be used for my next project, I love this book range.

The scammell will go into the stash.

7 Likes

Not from the mailman but from my AMPS club gift exchange last night.

I did have the 1/35 Dragon M16 half track for about one turn before it was stolen.

7 Likes