What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Received from the mailman yesterday and today, courtesy my employer and Santa, whose combined vouchers allowed me to buy these 2 kits…

5 Likes

Big scale M151.

7 Likes

And imagine what they could do with the Ferret range of vehicles…

1 Like

Don’t tease me

Oh I would love a Ferret Mk2. I’m on a (slow) mission to build the vehicles I crewed during my service, a Ferret was the first one that was signed to me as “my” vehicle.

3 Likes

Santa was very generous this year when the last missing MAN gl arrived … :smiley:

… with the others I have now all available MAN 5 and 7 t gl … :drooling_face:

… the 5 t gl with flat bed is already standing on the shelf of pride. So 2022 I’ll build at least one of these trucks.

9 Likes

Those look great. Really like the dump truck look.

1 Like

Thanks Ryan! It’s my plan to build the dump truck in 2022 in the colours of the german THW (Technisches Hilfswerk). They’ve got a couple of these trucks from the Bundeswehr. It will be all Blue (RAL 5002) with some white stripes. Have posted this photo earlier in this thread …
MAN-7to-Kipper-THW

5 Likes

Noice! Like the look, I will be following when you post the build.

1 Like

Was hoping you would end up building one of these…:+1:

1 Like

Looks like Santa stopped at the MAN factory on the way to your home Torsten! :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! But it will take a little time before I can start the build. Have still to do some more research for the THW truck. And building some planes. But I’m really looking forward to that build.

1 Like

Late delivery from my brother for Christmas. Looks a really nice kit haveing a look through the box. 2 kits in 1 box as well.

5 Likes

2 tank kits in one package… nice! :smirk:

1 Like

At our AMPS meeting the hobby shop owner did a impromptu raffle where I won the Model Master Rust weathering marker (going to try that on the A4 base build) and a club member gave me a German figure. The Tamiya is for the Bulgarian obsession.

Anyone know anything about this figure, who made it or type of uniform? Google breaks when searching for WW2 German figures pointing with binos. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Pressies!

First up, another of @recceboy Anthony Sewards’ fantastic reference CDs. If you’re ever needing info on Canadian armour, these are the places to get it.

And some more wonderful Czech resin

5 Likes

Got this before the year end. Thing is huge and as long as an IDF Puma with Urban Dozer blade fully extended.

10 Likes

That’s really cool looking. Not sure what your timeline is for building it, but it would fit in real well here in May Lifting the Fog of War: Command and Control

Oh, thanks for the heads up Canmedic. If this starts May 2022 then I might join in.

1 Like

Please tell me that the radar/antenna array is not PE.