What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Winter kit for the grille/cooler?

2 Likes

Nope…

Will try to cut out the letters from styrene.
I’ve done this before-with some success- and MAN is not so dificult(I mean it has neither P or R, or the nightmare of a B). :wink:

For the smaller DIESEL part I’ll improvise and allow no magnifying glass to those buddies I’ll show the model :grin:

:beer:
Angel

4 Likes

Be a nice item for someone like Quita decals or a 3D printed part.

1 Like

Angle, Where abouts are you in Bulgaria as just arrived at Bansco, skiing for the week, is there any model clubs in area to visit

1 Like

Or maybe one of the Forum regulars can whip some up on a 3D printer…

2 Likes

Frank,

Welcome to Bulgaria!
Enjoy your stay and have great fun on the ski tracks of Bansko!

I live in Sofia, the capital city of Bulgaria(approx. 180 km to the N of Bansko). I don’t know of any model club in Bansko’s area.
There are scale model clubs in Sofia and in Veliko Turnovo, railroaders and die-casters have their clubs also in Sofia.Hobby shops are located in Sofia(3) and Plovdiv(1).

If I can be of any help to you while you are here, don’t hesitate to contact me via PM!

Cheers,
Angel

2 Likes

Well, that would be great, Peter!

The logo was used on other WWII M.A.N. trucks too- like the E3000 and the ML4500S (to name a few)…

Cheers,
Angel

Thanks Angel, will carry on skiing then, not able to travel as on a small package, bit wet up here now,

Yes it doesnt have any of the errors of the Das Werks kit but has its own instead.
Bow armour is wrongly configured and the fenders have out of scale pattern and the front sections length & angle are wrong to tie in with the wrong upper bow plate incorrect angle. Trumpeter got it wrong too but worse as the two hatches are squished too to compensate. ;-(

Keith

This one showed up today from HLJ. Six days is pretty fast these days.

7 Likes

And just what in tarnation is that contraption?

3 Likes

Renault FT Télégraphie Sans Fil (Telegraph without a wire)

Basically a Renault FT fitted out with a radio and used as a command vehicle. They made quite a few -several 100’s

4 Likes

As Peter said a command/signal tank. The kit was a limited release to Japanese market only it seems. There a few aftermarket conversion sets to make a TSF and even less to make a M1917. None for M1917A1.

My plan is to make it this.

3 Likes

Happy birthday to me… etc. Suspenseful 14 day delivery period from Italy only added to the anticipation :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

The Canadians used them if I remember correctly…

7 Likes

You had my attention, now you have my interest

2 Likes

And here I had just decided that I wasn’t willing to pay for shipping.

3 Likes

You know you wanna get it…

1 Like

@Canmedic I’ll get one if you get one

1 Like

Only one left in stock!

1 Like