What the postman brought today (Modelgeek)

I’ll look it up on yoo toob

Few items more to the pile.

11 Likes

Hi Tomi, welcome to the forum, and I nice stash to be getting on with, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:.

G, :beer:

1 Like

ordered some bits for the Border Models Apocalypse Tank , there’s a metal track set for it now and I ordered a Voyager Kontakt 5 ERA set - my idea for it is an alternative Ukrainian Invasion with the Apoc tank being captured from the soviets and re-used by the Ukrainians!
(I suppose i could have a tractor towing it :sunglasses: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:)

10 Likes

WOW … lucky sod !!! thats going to be a cracker Jim … and a belated happy birthday mate.

1 Like

Nice set of tracks Darius, they look great insitu, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:, though I don’t envy you bending all that PE, would give me the screaming heebie jeebies, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

The PE’s not too bad , knocked up a couple of the bricks and they folded fairly easily ,main hassle i had was gluing the backplate on but that’s a CA issue ,(needs replacing it’s old), And im not going to used the pe bolt heads ,those things are tiny! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

These arrived yesterday afternoon…

8 Likes

Nice base additions …

1 Like

Aaand another one!

8 Likes

I kn0w, not a model kit or accessory but a very fine science fiction movie :film_strip:

5 Likes

One of my favorite John Carpenter movies. “I have come here to chew bubblegum and…”.

2 Likes

Who knows? Maybe the hearings on the UFO whistleblower will reveal it wasn’t science fiction after all.

It was (is) one of the greats!

2 Likes

“You know, you look like your head fell in the cheese dip back in 1957”. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi all,

Another small edition to my Space 1999 accessories.

6 Likes

Been busy spending all my pocket-money this week, today I found this had been left outside overnight by the Herpes, ooops! I mean Evri non-delivery service.

Luckily nothing was damaged, :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

I picked this guy up recently! I’m very exciting to start working on it. I got a couple of models on the bench right now, so I’m trying to finish those up before diving in.

9 Likes

My LHS doesn’t often get Polar Lights stuff very often, but they had this on the shelves and I thought why not treat myself? They’re going to keep an eye out for the Reliant for me.

Already have one of these along with the 1/537 and 1/350, but you can never have enough Enterprises (especially the refit). I might change the name and registry with the Starfighter decals custom sheet.
Little bit miffed that the current issue no longer includes the two extra decal sheets for the Aztecing. The first release did but now they sell it separately. Another example of suits in charge shafting the customer.

10 Likes

You’re going to hate to hear that the Reliant is currently being found in a chain of surplus goods stores in the States called ‘Ollie’s’, and they sell for $12.99 US.

Wish they had some TOS Enterprises as I wanted to try scratching some of the other ships from the Star Fleet Technical Manual.

2 Likes