What the postman brought today (Modelgeek)

Another one from Scientific Model, a 75mm piece.

9 Likes

There’s something strangely disturbing about that figure. Sorta like The Great Gazoo fathered a skinny fembot.

I think I like it.

Cheers,
Colin

4 Likes

You got me hooked on this place, Tank!
I picked one up as well

4 Likes

or a Spaceballs Helmet mk 2

6 Likes

Scalemates say that it´s from VEB Plasticart and it as first released in 1977. To quote Han Solo.“Where do you get this fossil?”

1 Like

Nice!
I’ve been after a couple of the Italeri Ferrets for ages. The shape lends itself to lots of SF subjects. Always thought it would make a good basis for a DS9 era Starfleet fighter. Some phasors, photon launcher and a couple of warp nacelles are all that’s needed.

Just got in the AMT / Round 2 USS Reliant reissue. Been hoping for 1/350 scale, but I guess this will do for now.

COMING MAY 11TH. BattleScale Collectica Show. A Video Webcast that features custom fan made figures and scale models.
rumble.com/BattlescaleCollectica

8 Likes

From Monarch Kit No. 801. The Moon Suit.

8 Likes

A great show when I was a kid and still have fond memories, so I finally got the ‘new’ tool Eagle and Hawk in 1/72.

12 Likes

Now turn around and go back to get the Eagle with the laboratory pod and spinal booster rockets.

1 Like

MOON SUIT! :waxing_gibbous_moon: :star_struck:

DO IT!

Check this out… Kinda’ long and boring, but different…
‘Moon Suit Build’

—mike :flying_saucer:

2 Likes

Major Matt Mason had a moon suit, did he not?

2 Likes

Had to look that up :grin:

1 Like

Good lookin out. I’ll check this out to prepare for what I have to look forward to :grin:

2 Likes

If you read up on the toys, what they said about the wire armatures is true. After a few too many adventures in space Maj. Mason and his companions often ended up as paraplegics in the space veterans hospital. A very sad experience.

Like when Joe’s “Kung-Fu Grip” became Joe’s “Loss Of All Digits” after battling the Intruders in hand-to-hand excessively. That was about the time Mike Power, Atomic Man, had a hole drilled through his skull and eye so that a team mate could tap out Morse code through the socket by covering/uncovering the hole in the top of his head. The scientists were ahead of their time in the 1970s. Our toys reflected it.

5 Likes

Youngsters these days. Don’t they teach you anything at school… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I really enjoyed season 1. Season 2 sort of lost me.

Ok… I am a pretty happy chap…

Firstly, big thank you and shout out to Revell UK and Revell Germany…

This was on the doorstep when wifey got back from the dog walk earlier…

Now I dont need to scratch one Ryan @Tank_1812

Of course it’s the nose section/canopy and hatch clear part for a TIE fighter… Namely the Outland TIE fighter…

When I built the one with semi folded wings, I was left with all these spare parts …

Yes, all the bits you’d need to build another TIE with the wings up, less the clear parts…(And the cockpit tub but I can scratch the front section you see and then I’m using Tamiya smoke on the glass to hide the insides)

So now, after emailing Rev UK who then forwarded that to Rev Germany I eventually got this in the post …it’s been a few months, and I did say I would happily pay for it, but they sent it free of charge… Now that’s customer care… This one is going to be done as a cam pattern, when I get round to building it …it’s only 11 parts so won’t take long :grin:

7 Likes

Finally got the N-1.

9 Likes

Yeah, the N-1. Can’t wait until that hits my go-to places

2 Likes