2021 Campaign Ideas

I liked “Merks in skirts”…

1 Like

There are some other vehicles we can use that name for in the future… Or we can change the name now , if thats what the crew wants.

I am leaning towards the Mk III or MK V , that way it can be done as SADF and depict the border wars . It might even be fun to throw in some Rhodesian ground force mercs from the “Rhodesian Head Hunters unit.”

I’m not a campaign guy. I think I may be signed up for one or two but I don’t even remember which ones.
I’m not good with deadlines for one. But if I had to come up with an idea that I would actually try to participate in it would be called This is How I Roll.

Any vehicle that you’ve ridden, driven, or piloted (in the air or on the water) into combat would qualify.

Hell I’d even amend it be anything you’ve posed next to in theater with your M-4 or M-16. Or M-14 - you get the point. The one qualifier being you’d have to show that photo along with the build.

If we weren’t in the military, could it be a vehicle we piloted in a military sim or shooter based on real-world materials?

Well, that would be fair.
But I raised my kids to believe the only thing in life that’s fair is a baseball hit between the first and third base lines. Not everything can be inclusive. I don’t want to purposely exclude anyone, but sometimes life just works that way.

If I were to enter a cooking competition (another fairly serious hobby of mine if anyone recalls the five year aged cheddar I posted, or the Kangaroo meat) and the category was Your Favorite Vegan Dish - I would have to politely decline.

But like I said, I’m not a campaign guy - just tossing out ideas.
If someone else proposes a similar idea with their own all inclusive rules I wouldn’t have heartburn at all.

Just like my Golden Memories campaign… :grin:

1 Like

maybe an M4 campaign, like all of the Sherman variants?
a Battle of The Bulge campaign?
Cheers!
L