3D HEMTT A4 Conversion Parts in the Works

Absolutely no idea if this link will be of any use to you but here goes:

9bd9f2afbf5876252687d28ce923a2a485e7f38c_2_690x267

1 Like

Those are not the correct ones, because the wheels are not connected with axles to the gearbox.
You notice how the hydraulic system sits in the middle here?
When the wheels are driven the hydraulic or spring system sits in front because the axle needs to pass in the middle.

you got to love it you spent all that time on your A4 conversions and now we have this guy bring all sorts of goodies to us

That is usually how it works. You scratch something and someone else or a company comes out with a kit or update set. You are all welcome.

I hope his comes out nice and is very successful. The more HEMMT A4s the better.

3 Likes

I actually was already doing this 3 years ago, but I got distracted with B-52’s and B-1B in 1/72 scale and then a few 1/350 Aircraft Carriers.

1 Like

I cant wait till you have the M1070A1 conversion is up on the site so i can buy it

1 Like

i just may have to put my M977 on hold so i can make it a A4 I wonder if they are going to add a mod for the cab to extrend it?
you will have to convert trumpeters M984 recovery to a M984A4 now Gino

1 Like

Hi,

I have a TM for the original version of the PLS (M1074/M1075) and plenty of pictures, if you think, they will be useful?

Regards Thomas

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Send me your email address in a private message, then I will send the material along to you.

1 Like
5 Likes

How 'bout this one?
An engine set for the HobbyBoss Marine Mk 23 Cargo Trick?
(Or is that Trumpeter?)

1 Like

Could be a project in the future.

Almost the same engine in dimensions as the M1070A1 HET engine.

Won’t need much adjustment to make it fit.
I’ll have a go at it when I build the kit.

2 Likes

This project is gettng bigger and bigger:

6 Likes

Very nice. It is coming along great.

1 Like

projects have a habit of doing that …

2 Likes

And that will be it for today.
Only a matter of adding nuts and bolts now.

6 Likes

At this point you might as well just CAD up the whole truck and after that Trumpeter will release the kit, they are holding on to for just that moment in time.

1 Like

If they would contact me, I would jus hand over the designes to them for a few kits. Lol

1 Like