Full scratch diorama. Made out of paper and cardboard

Absolutely amazing, great job!

1 Like

Freaking unbelievably cool !!

ooh-wow-jackie-gleason

4 Likes

Your work is amazing and awe inspiring. You are a master model maker and artist. Thank you for posting your work. I hope you continue to show your works here. I can see that you have a good following and have become a fan favorite. Wow !

1 Like

Made jacks. Used paper, wire, aluminum foil

10 Likes

9 Likes

Made shovels and attachments to the drawbar of the trailer

11 Likes

Dmitry,
Again, I am awed by your progress photos. The tires and how you make them is amazing.
Two short questions, if I may…
How long does it take you to complete the ten tires?
How long to complete the entire model?
Much respect,
Slava Ukraine
Cheers,
C.

1 Like

The wheels took 2 weeks of work in the evenings. It is not difficult if you make several wheels at once. It turns out as on the conveyor. First, the frame is assembled, then the external parts. The trailer itself is already finished. It remains to paint. I don’t do this because there are fights with Russian troops on the outskirts of my city. Kharkiv is a border city. 45 kilometers to the border with Russia. Now I can’t do modeling.

7 Likes

I can only agree with the others ! You are building real master pieces. :+1:

Where do you get your reference to build your models in such details including the frames, structures etc ?

1 Like

Thank you for your interest in my work. In my work, I use various reference materials from the Internet. Drawings and photographs from the Bundesarchiv., assemblies of plastic craftsmen.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Absolutely amazing. I love the yellow and blue compressed gas tanks, by the way. I hope you and your family can remain safe! Slava Ukraini!

1 Like

People’s thoughts are with you… Hope you and your family stay safe and strong. Slava Ukraini

2 Likes

I can only reinforce what others have already said. Well done.

The details you create from paper, wire and foil… is more detailed than if you buy an expensive after market set… really unbelievable…

1 Like

Good day to you Dmitry. I truly hope you and your wife stay safe and can continue to enjoy all that life and love have to offer.
I continue to be impressed with your excellent skill you are showing in every exposed layer of assembly.
Details abound, tie rods, nuts & bolts, threaded rods, wing nuts?? Trying to choose another word other than what all have said looks to be more difficult than your modeling… Still in awe… nice !!

Rich

Sweet!

1 Like

This is my first post in the forum, just to congratulate you on your amazing work!

2 Likes

1 Like

I can’t decide whether I’m looking at a scale model or a piece of art. Well, I guess that’s piece of art in form of a scale model.

3 Likes