Highlight of Trumpeter 2024-25 catalogue, HEMTT A4s Coming!

and a metric slew of 1/16 M4 tanks: A1, Medium late, A1E8, and A3E8.

then, there is this,

5 Likes

Great news!! We’ve been waiting for both the cargo version and an A4. Now we have both coming. Of course, right after I scratch an M978A4…you’re all welcome. :grin:

7 Likes

there was also the MKR16 and MKR18 in there, somewhere.

1 Like

Yup, MKR16 LVSR tractor is coming from I :heart: Kit. I haven’t seen anything on the MKR18 LVSR PLS though.

2 Likes

Finally, they have my HEMTT references for 10 plus years.

1 Like

Now i can trash my Italeri M977

2 Likes

Now if AFV Club will make the M800 series trucks. And someone will make some trailers ie…M303, and others…

1 Like

Anyone have a link for the full catalogue

3 Likes

When they have the parts for fuel tank and cargo body/crane, I hope they release them on the HEMTT A2 chassis.

1 Like

Heads Up! AVOID Modelscale Military Business Shop Bruchsal under all circumstances.
He is a Scammer, offers latest as yet unobtainable kits, only accepts Friends & Family PayPal then offers only excuses before he blocks you.

3 Likes

Just copied a pic off the net. Thanks for the heads up though.

1 Like

Why would you do that? The Italeri kits are not the greatest kits of course, but these new Trumpeter kits are the A4 which didn’t start production until 2008. So they can’t be used for anything prior to that. The Italeri kit is the A0/A2.

1 Like

-A4 HEMTT, f*cking finally :blush:

1 Like

If you want to trash it I’ll take adopt it to A good home

1 Like

Keep the cargo box/crane sprue and fueler sprue and junk the rest. They can be added to the Trumpeter A2 kits to make a really nice M977A2 or M978A2. The rest of the Italeri HEMTT kits are not worth the hassle to bring them up to current standards. My opinion anyways.

An example:

3 Likes

I am after the whole family thru all the different variants and models. So, I need the early versions as well. And I think I have a slight sadistic streak when it comes to some kits.

2 Likes

The word you want is : masochistic

As the joke goes:
Spank me! said the masochist
NO! said the sadist

6 Likes

I will send you a pm

Once again, couldn’t help myself. I know…off topic…but it’s funny.

2 Likes

Finally I can build these-

3 Likes