Made in France - multi-genre

I’ve been trying to find a 1/1 scale kit of Brigitte Bardot - would this be welcome ? :wink::wink:

1 Like

Lots of really cool builds I think.

I pulled the old Heller Mirage F.1 out today and I’m tempted to build it for the campaign.

An oldie, but looks like an easy trouble free build and it gets the stash reduced. Had this one sitting around for years.

3 Likes

You’ll have to get some paint on her before you show her here - this is a family friendly site :-).

Don’t know about 1:1 figures, but Mini-art does her in 1/35th.

For 87 years old, she still commands some respect and influence. Good on her.

1 Like

Agreed but I was hoping for a 1960’s version…

…I suspected so… :rofl:

Based on these, getting the right look is not easy…

1 Like

But that’s not her bust… :confused:

Cheers,

M

3 Likes

Glad to see the award issue has been solved ! :crazy_face:

Are you going to build that leFH 18M the Bulgarian Renault UE is towing, Peter?

Cheers,
Angel

I am doing the Bulgarian Renault R35 this time around Angel. The UE is a future plan as I still need to buy a LeFh kit to go with it.

I see, Peter!

Will follow with interest both Bulgarian R35 builds- yours and Ryans!

When you get your leFH, PM me to send you a walkaround I did last year of a leFH-18M(like the one on the picture) from a memorial in Apriltsi, Bulgaria.

Cheers,
Angel

3 Likes

Will do thanks Angel. As you can see, I have plans for doing lots of Bulgarian vehicles… :grin:

3 Likes

OK, I’m off and crawling. Tactical change of plans. The guy that held this kit for me challenged meto have one of them built by the next club meeting. :grimacing:
Revell 1/72 SPAD XVII part of the 3 Fighter Aeroplanes of World War I.

It’s small enough, but can I get it rigged and painted in 3 weeks??? :roll_eyes: :wave:

5 Likes

I have switched my project to the Tamiya R35.

and had some free time to begin.

6 Likes

Great start, Ryan! Looking good - is this a “genuine” Tamiya kit or a reboxing?

Mark, that is a nice challenge! A lot of nostalgia in a kit like that. What it lacks in details, it makes up for in character :slight_smile:

1 Like

A new original Tamiya 2020 kit.

1 Like

So it should be an easy build. Enjoy it!

A question to the campaign leader: are we supposed to put all our posts in this one or are we authorized to open a new thread in the campaign sub-forum?

Olivier

Feel free to handle posting your photos the way you want. I would like to see at the end your completed build posted once in this thread as it makes it easier for me to tally who has completed. But you are definitely authorized to start a separate build thread!

2 Likes

OOH, I needed permission??? Revell 1/72 SPAD XIII

You, of all people, need a firm leash Mark. :grin: (just kidding!)

I think if you are going to frequently show progress, then the sub-thread is the way to go. I find it more enjoyable to be able to easily scroll back and see how the build has developed. A lot of guys won’t be used to it, so maybe a link added to the main thread from time to time (Like Mark’s Spad link) would be a good idea.

2 Likes