Merkava MK IV (Meng)

The “Gimel” on the CO’s helmet is a nice touch! Now the tactical markings need to match that.

The Gimel on the helmet marks third Pl when I ‘am right, the direction of the V the coy and the ring marks on the gun the Bn. When I’ am wrong always open for right information.

Second crew member painted and fit in

3 Likes

No, that’s the company CO’s marking. Third platoon vehicles are marked with 3. In this case, the vehicle should also be marked with Gimel.

Correct.

Trying out,

5 Likes

Wow, lovely…

Started with the base, hoop I don’t blow it.
Now waiting until it’s complete dry for before painting.
Still some details to paint.

5 Likes

It’s coming in the right direction, I think

DSC_1169

DSC_1172

15 Likes

Looks really nice for a vehicle in the Negev desert. :+1: :+1:

The dust effects look pretty good. Really adds a sense of movement. :+1: :+1:

Very very good… Looks amazing :+1:

Outstanding project

Very dynamic looking Jan!

That dust effect looks very real

Doesn’t anyone do a Merkava with an interior?

Good luck getting the IDF sharing the interior details of their vehicles…

Well i was hoping for at least the rear end inside the clam shell doors.

I’m going to give this kit a go I think, the vehicle just intrigues me.

What I am interested in is AM antennas - any ideas, I know I can get some for the Mk III, but nothing apparently, for the Mk IV.

There is a set from Desert Eagle that has antennas for all variants but to be honest it is expensive ( I have it)

What set can you find for the MkIII, it will most probably be suitable for a Mark IV as well. The whip antennas are the same plus a couple of other smaller ones.

Ooooo… shiney

I like this very much, especially the dust. Got this kit in the stash but not sure when it will get built. In regard to antennas there are sets on EBay at the moment. They are what I used for my MK2D build.

1 Like