Mk iv avre

Our SitesWant to Help?MoreArchives

KitMaker Network

Mk iv avre

Armor/AFVWWII Allied

/

Chris_BryanPatron

4h

I have this inbound and its a bit outside of my wheel house . Since I normally build cold war and modern era , this one is a bit of a stretch .
Does anybody have any interior reference images for the Churchill
In addition this Academy Hellcat is also inbound and have the same issue as above.

• created

4h

• [

last reply

](Mk iv avre - #4 by Mead93)

2h

replies

views

users

Frequent Posters

Mead93Regular

3h

I might have interior images (well actually very detailed line drawings) of the Churchill. I’ll have to check fletchers book to see if he had them for the Mk IV they are definitely there for the I, III, and VII

Chris_BryanPatron

3h

You are da man … From what I can tell the 3 did not differ greatly on the interior from the 4.

Mead93Regular

2h

There are no sketches for the IV only the III and V, I’m guessing this means not much changed from III to four, here are the three pictures and one from the IV

Topic Controls

Watching

You will receive notifications because you created this topic.

Suggested Topics

Roof storage on Miniart Kit

WWII Allied

miniart

6d
ST-26 Bridgelayer, A T-26 Conversion Project

WWII Allied

1:35bloghobby-boss

13d
The Great Canadian Campaign!

Staging Area

campaign

1m
Tamiya 1/35 Canadian M151a2 TOW

Modern

1:35tamiyacanadatow-missile

5h
Large scale scratbuilt locomotive

RailRoad Modeling

1:16

1d

There are 15 unread and 45 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in WWII Allied

History, last 100 revisions

staff_jim 31 mins

Mk iv avre

UncategorizedWWII Allied

I have this inbound and its a bit outside of my wheel house . Since I normally build cold war and modern era , this one is a bit of a stretch .
Does anybody have any interior reference images for the Churchill
In addition this Academy Hellcat is also inbound and have the same issue as above.

Edit Post

1 Like

I might have interior images (well actually very detailed line drawings) of the Churchill. I’ll have to check fletchers book to see if he had them for the Mk IV they are definitely there for the I, III, and VII

You are da man … From what I can tell the 3 did not differ greatly on the interior from the 4.

There are no sketches for the IV only the III and V, I’m guessing this means not much changed from III to four, here are the three pictures and one from the IV

You’re building an AVRE, which had different internal stowage to a gun tank (it’s an engineer vehicle, not a tank). There are stowage diagrams in existence and they show demolition charges and 29cm Petard projectiles, for example.

My bad, missed the avre part!

Yes I was wondering about the Perards after looking at the prints closer.

@RLockie . Any idea where I can find those particular drawings

I believe that David fletcher has a book on Churchill variants if you can track a copy down. The one I has focuses only on the gun tanks unfortunately

1 Like

Just found this and have it inbound.

1 Like