Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

Also the rest of Tirans were converted to Achzarit HAPC. I think that IDF don’t have any single Tiran tank, even in the reserve units.

2 Likes

How long until we see this as a decal? Taurus the bull…

9 Likes

H.P.

9 Likes

Achzarit engineer vehicle, chatap

Note Samson Mini RWS and aquarium cupola, with large storage boxes to the side, and headlights on top of the hull.

7 Likes

I’m assuming the PUMA CEV is still in use, and have purchased the Hobbyboss kit

I’m going for AM tracks - the Quicktracks kit says (early) Puma, so would these work on the Hobbyboss kit?

@ReluctantRenegade @gtdeath13 ?

2 Likes

Wait because you might need the reinforced type of tracks, Batash tracks .

1 Like

These are the links that come with the kit

1 Like

H.P.

6 Likes

Pumas received an armor upgrade and a new style of tracks. Wait for photos because you might need more stuff. Puma Batash conversion set from Legend and Batash tracks that are included in the Hobbyboss Nagmashot kits

2 Likes

Too late!

I’m rather impuslive. Annoyingly, the kit comes with decals for about 10 different vehicles as far as I can tell but the instructions only provide decal placement for one, rather odd.

Now to try and find pictures of other AEV for different markings

2 Likes

I can do a Puma reference topic so as not to spam this one later when I finish work

9 Likes

Excellent idea!
:+1: :clap: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

…Adds Nikos to Christmas Card list…

4 Likes

Pumas without armor package are still in use, You can see the new RCWS, also reinforced tracks and new type of front fenders. Batash tracks are also available from Quick Tracks.

Preview-11767755_w0

7 Likes

Hi folks, isn’t this opening statement a political one in its tone and focus?

I don’t think so.

The only contentious point could be the classification of Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorists, they are not classified as such by the UN. Many Western nations categorize Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist entities though. Hezbollah is also consiered terrorists by some Arabic states so it is not just us decadent westerners.

What is terrorism? There is no, at least not yet, universally agreed definition.
https://guide-humanitarian-law.org/content/article/3/terrorism/

“International law provides no clear definition for the term terrorism . It has political and ideological connotations. One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.”
The original text has no bold font, that was added by me.

“The International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism, signed on 9 December 1999, defines terrorism in its Article 2.1.b as “any . . . act intended to cause death or serious bodily injury to a civilian, or to any other person not taking an active part in the hostilities in a situation of armed conflict, when the purpose of such act, by its nature or context, is to intimidate a population, or to compel a government or an international organization to do or to abstain from doing any act.””

Further discussions about what is or isn’t terrorism belongs in the Off-Topic Shenanigans.

2 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

Great photo, exactly what I was talking about. A Puma Batash at the rear and an earlier Puma at the front. The Batash definetly has Batash tracks, the other one looks like ordinary Centurion tracks. Also of interest is the dozer blade equiped one.

3 Likes

H.P.

1 Like