Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

3 Likes

Nice worn look without being totally abused. Good use of mud and dirt as well. :+1: :+1:

Thank you DV. I was just doing my best to make it look like the pictures in this thread.

1 Like

Is Terminator back ?

H.P.

Yep, in vivid green :sweat_smile:

Manhole covers for armor. Beyond sad.

1 Like

Are you sure that those are intended as armour?
I’m thinking that they load up the topsides with lots of metal that can go flying in all directions and make a pretty display when the vehicle blows up …

3 Likes

Or-there could be a manhole cover shortage in Russia and the soldiers hope to bring them home because mom keeps falling thru holes in the street.

7 Likes

Recently intercepted communication from Russia:

“Sasha, bring home covers for broken washing machine that you dropped off of tank, empty egg cartons for empty omelets, and Vodka… you can put in empty fuel tanks… not necessary in this order… bye bye.”

“Yes Mama” …

2 Likes

hmmm…I would have used a washing machine.

@Uncle-Heavy normally I try to stay away from this in this thread. but I just had to…

2 Likes

"The other day whilst on my way to stand in line for two days for borscht at the State Vendor, I fell down a sewer without a manhole. I loudly proclaimed my dismay about the shortage of manholes.

But how wrong could I be? There is no shortage of manholes in Russia, as I found out during my re-education at the labour camp in Siberia.

How we laughed as we mined dangerous and corrosive ore with our bare hands".

8 Likes

Lets have some pictures … Anyone, …Please post some …

1 Like

My post was about me questioning the modelling of ALL military subjects. Yes I know that would be impossible. The reason I broached the subject is that Im between builds so I pulled my destroysd T72 off the shelf with the intent of finishing it. I love the modelling possibilities but not the story behind the scene. My T72 has no marking so it could be anyones.
I guess my point is for ALL us to think a bit deeper about what we are modelling.

2 Likes

Boycotting Russian produced kits would be a good start.

2 Likes

Can everyone stop with the tit for tat replies and posts. I actually enjoy looking in on this thread to see any new bits of kit or how equipment is holdup under the fighting conditions.

Frenchy @Frenchy or @ruzzaa … Please I beg you… post some images and get it all back on topic

5 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

Hear hear……to that end none of us have to power to change the leadership in any county with a post here no matter how good of a post.

5 Likes

Thank you H.P

2 Likes