Shocked by the attitudes

Nasal mucous, drool up north as well as the appropriate washes and pastes for more southern regions.

This colour debate is all moot. We all know that the world was black and white before colour film was invented.

15 Likes

Only the early ones - the later dinos were all welded! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

To quote Calvin & Hobbes, how do we know the ages of the fossils? By the age of the rocks they are in! And how do we know the age of the rocks? By the age of the fossils of course…

4 Likes

Potassium-Argon dating is one method.

where

• t is time elapsed

• t 1/2 is the half-life of 40
    K

• Kf is the amount of 40
    K
    remaining in the sample

• Arf is the amount of 40
    Ar
    found in the sample.

I will stick to what I understand 2 T-Rexs + 2 Brontosauruses = 4 Dinosaurs.

4 Likes

Radiometric dating certainly helps, and I know this is a joke, but to an extent it is true! :rofl:

@barkingdigger,

Speaking of Calvin and Hobbes

7 Likes

So, does this mean I have become color blind? :thinking::crazy_face:

2 Likes

No but it may prove some folks are looking through rose coloured glasses!

2 Likes

Sorry, I must disagree here. 2 T-Rex + 2 Brontosaurus = 2 Dinosaurs.

There is much information that states the welded Brontosaurus is the same as the rivetted Apatasaurus and as the the A Pat was built first there is no such thing as a Brontosaurus - and therefore the count is 2 T-Rex plus 2 myths = 2 dinosaurs. :crazy_face: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Besides, everyone knows 2 T-Rex plus any other two dinosaurs is only ever going to be 2 T-Rex:

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes you are correct, Brontosauruses are not considered dinosaurs any more, just like Pluto is not a planet anymore…who would have thought since I was a kid in school 40 years ago that we would have lost not only a dinosaur, but an entire planet also.

2 Likes

They’re back to being a dino.

Maybe Pluto will become a planet again and the world will be right again.

1 Like

I always thought Pluto was a dog?

4 Likes

Both but the planet like Gen Z keeps changing its pronouns depending on its mood.

11 Likes

Bahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, excellent!

4 Likes

All right, lets not try to start a controversy where there is none. This color of Trex’s has been decided, officially, a loooong time ago. Lets all review together people. Hopefully we will not have to revisit this again. The Judge was correct. Get over it. He just failed to site the source. We will now refer to the Official Trex color chart.

End of discussion.

8 Likes

Maybe next they can figure out if the Maus ever fought, or the Panther F was ever fielded in combat, and one of the greatest mysteries of our time, were the last batch of Panthers painted in Panzer Grey?

2 Likes

BARNEY is not T-REX. He is TRANS-X. All the Raptors ive seen were in Ambush Camo. My uncle who was in WWII told me so years ago.

3 Likes

But so was Goofy. One wore pants.