Shocked by the attitudes

yet they still teach Columbus discovered North America …. Go figure.

5 Likes

No way,they had them on Jurassic Park,I saw them.

But how did he paint his toenails yellow with such tiny arms?

It’s called teamwork …
“You paint my nails, I’ll paint yours”

Maybe he got help from him?

tinky1.png

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Teletubbies!!! The horror, the horror!!

4 Likes

I have heard the Dino’s are going to sue us for cultural misappropriation:

5 Likes

But wait… this was on the internet, so it must be true

6 Likes

Japan’s secret weapon…they were raised in Hiroshima and Nagaski, the REAL reason we dropped the atomic bombs!

8 Likes

Now you’ve done it. You have gone and brought the ‘Unicorn’ into the conversation.

2 Likes

I’ve read on the internet that the dino-fighter-planes weren’t painted Panzer Grey so this picture must be a a colourised version of a black and white comic strip

1 Like

Gentlemen, I believe this documentary will contain a great many answers about real dinosaur colors.

9 Likes

Yes, but we can not be sure of the colors of this documentary because this film is colorized, and everyone knows the world back then was black and white, I know it is true because I recently read it on the internet.

2 Likes

I remember watching that show. the baby called the father “not the Mama”

3 Likes

Yes, I watched it with my kids, the baby would hit the father with the frying pan.

1 Like

@Panzer_modeler , since we’re Gen Z, I guess we’re changing pronouns now. I’ll take rivet/counter.

2 Likes

I have seen folks identify their pronouns as birds and frogs. Bodies of water are a new one to me. :sunglasses:
Does that mean Panzer_modeler is going to identify as Panzer in the lake now?

1 Like

Well I’ll be, look how far we’ve come, HA! And just think, all because someone was complaining about someone complaining about themselves complaining. As long as nobody got their feelings hurt,…

Well, I’m glad we got that straightened out.

2 Likes

Somebody didn’t get the memo:

Cheers,

M