The Great Canadian Campaign!

Alright lads, count me in :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thinking about getting in with an ADATS, what do you think?

3 Likes

Yes! Please, the ADATS is a awesome vehicle, I would love to see it built. What would be your base vehicle?
M113, M2 Bradley or LAV-3?

2 Likes

This here is the source for all your reference and aftermarket needs for that cat. The C1 Juggernaut CD is just dripping with amazing reference photos.

https://www.trackjam.com/orderform.htm

1 Like

I’m going to use an M-113 as a base

My Leo has a crew!

I’ll probably fuss about with the contrast a little more. The lighting at my bench isn’t doing them any favours right now.

These were fantastic figures to work with. Great casting, very little clean up and just a little putty to get the commander’s arms sorted.

7 Likes

I need to put the final touches on my mexas .

2 Likes

Fresh out of the paint booth

1 Like

Love it! Looks really good. I do love the leopard series a lot

1 Like

Ok, fair play… Dennis can cop for half the blame… But in your defences, you were just rightly keen to get the campaign going… So why wait…and it’s looking like it was the correct choice…:+1::+1:

1 Like

I’m reading this with only one kit left in my stash for the campaign :clown_face:

1 Like

Been busy with all kinds of everything so modelling has been ignored a bit… did start on the Grizzley… decided to try out working with PE on this model, usually I only use some of what comes with the kit, this time even got a set… is for a Cougar, but noticed that at least 75% of both vehicles si the same. Still don’t know if I like al that tiny fiddly stuff…

5 Likes

looks great! take off the barrel shield over the engine deck ( the moon shaped piece) it was only used on the Cougar.

1 Like

Thats really looking good

Thanks for the advice, but I usually just build as the instructions (wrong as they may be) are, so I’ll leave it on.

1 Like

Got some painting done today.

Vehicle call signs are on as are national markings. I misjudged the reference I was looking at and put them a little high, but as they’re dry transfers they’re staying put.

Wood things have been painted wood colours, lights have all been lit and most importantly, not only did I get the barrel on the right way round this time, but all my seams patched and painted with no issues.

7 Likes
1 Like

I’ve come to a natural stopping point in my Churchill build, I have (after tonight) finished all of the details for scratched interior for everything below the top of the hull line (turret basket and hull interior). That can be seen here!

I am feeling a little burnt out on it so to feel like I am making progress and not just starting at white styrene that vaguely matches the shapes in a churchill. I am going to start building my spitfire for this campaign tomorrow! And what percent timing. My decals arrived from Poland today, and it’s supposed to be very Smokey here this weekend from forest fires a few hundred miles away.

2 Likes

That is a backside that I could look at all day

1 Like

That is a work of art .

1 Like