What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Well my RFM Leopard A6 came from sprue brothers. But I dont get it until easter. With there last sale it was $42.69.

7 Likes

I special ordered this puppy from my local model shop.

Picking it up on Saturday.

12 Likes

I think they are filled with laughing gas for after the launch.

4 Likes

You are absolutely right, on occasion i do miss out on a kit i would like to build. But I will say that when I’m picking out my next project i make sure it’s the one i want to build the most…i never have regrets

6 Likes

So true! Tons of great stuff out there…so many kits so little time.

4 Likes

I’ve been visiting the A handful of Stuarts - or more thread and finally realized that the Academy kits have an interior. So I bought both

14 Likes

Its called ‘being normal’ mate, don’t worry about all these hoarders surrounding us.

5 Likes

Be aware the interior for the 'Honey" is wrong - the interior is the same as the M3A1 interior when it was quite different in reality.

2 Likes

The RFM JLTV is one very, very cool kit. Molding, engineering, detail and quality are all exceptional. You are going to be pleasantly surprised when you open the box.

And nice kits they are, despite some issues.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up :beer:

Cool, looking forward to it

2 Likes

i really must stop looking through this thread as i keep getting ideas for something else to buy :rofl: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Another FROG…

16 Likes

Went to the first North East model show (Sword & Lance) of the year in Darlington and picked up a few pieces. Fairly reasonable prices on all the items so left a happy chappy. The AK Unimog comes with resin wheels and 3d printed parts, and the Gecko Scimitar 2 has some lovely photo etch Plasan armour. The Archer transfers were 3 for £10 and I got them purely for the data placards as I only build modern subjects and they will come in handy but the dials will come in useful at some stage, my BM21 for instance doesn’t have any dashboard decals. Finally for one of my forays into 1/35 helicopters I bought the blade fold and support kits for my AH-1Z.

15 Likes

Okay, it’s always good to understand the language😃
I have some books in, it’s russian I think, nice pictures but the words…

1 Like

I agree … :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t worry… You are right !!
I always need more space to put boxes and I always difficult choices when picking my next build. :smile:

3 Likes

Just couldn’t help myself, but I am a sucker for old(er) kits.

15 Likes

There is a building report of the jagdpanther with using the zimmerit for the tamiya model. I think there are some problems you don’t have by using the zimmerit made for the right model, but it’s possible to bring the “tamiya-zimmerit” on the trumpeter model

The stash grows yet again…

And my wallet cries out in anguish.

Just added the M48A3 and the JLTV.

Plus, I invested on a better LED lamp for my workbench.

15 Likes