Wishlist for 2023

Those AFV Club tracks are good - I just used a set on my “Movie Star” M41 build! I was surprised they glued together with liquid poly, after I clamped them with locking tweezers before gluing. And they took Tamiya acrylic spray just fine…

3 Likes

Anything in WWII German Armour in 1/25 scale
Schwimmenwagen
PzIV
an accurate Tiger
Stug III and IV
Rumanian Armour
Todi I II and III

I will say the same thing I say every year:

HS 30 Kurz & Lang. Long overdue.
I’d love to see an EE-9 & EE-11 in plastic (related chassis, so you can knock both out at the same time). Ecuador uses these vehicles (I sometimes see the EE-11 practicing amphibious operations, since I live near the beach).
I’d love to see a new tool AMX-VCI, also used by Ecuador also uses this.

Damon.

1 Like

So I only build modern US military armor so you may see a trend here.

1. New tool HUMWV in all versions
  2. All of the FMTV variants not cast.
  3. All of the HEMTT variants not cast.
  4. M992
  5. Any of the MRAPS not done and any of the of the ones that Panda Hobby did need to be redone (I have never built a soul sucking make you want to quit the hobby like I did until i tangled with a panda kit)

RYefield Models recently released their 1/35 version of the new JLTV.

To compliment their excellent M1240A1 M-ATV.

2 Likes

Yes I’ll give u those two but what about the Caimen, RG 31 MK 5 E, HAGGA, Maxx pro (all three variants), RG 33 (Short and Long), Panther, Cougar 6X6/4X4/JERV, MRV and those are the ones that I can can remember off the top of my head.

there already is a cougar 6X6 JERRV.

2 Likes

Is that the panda version

my usual wish for 2023 this time.

• M56 Scorpion
  • a new 1/16th scale Mobilewagon (Border Models can you read this?)
  • a new 1/35th scale M50 Ontos
  • a new retooled Stryker series
    gary

I totally forgot that Kinetic released a kit for the Navistar Maxxpro MRAP as well. Panda and Bronco also made kits of the Maxxpro, but like you, I’m staying away from anything Panda Models.

Armorama :: Kinetic Model Kits 1:35 MaxxPro MRAP Review

I want really good detailed kits I hope they do them soon

yes it is.

I got that one too and I dread my upcoming battle with it

I actually didn’t find it too bad. check out my build blog on Track Link.

Definitely lack options in 1/35 Panthers and need several all new tool new releases!

1. Panther D, Monday March 15th 1943 production from MAN at 8:37 am sharp :sunrise_over_mountains:

2. Panther D, Saturday March 20th 1943 production from MAN at 5:49 pm sharp

3. Panther D, Monday March 15th 1943 production from MAN at 8:37 am sharp - field applied zimmerit

4. Panther D, Saturday March 20th 1943 production from MAN at 5:49 pm sharp - field applied zimmerit

/sarcasm off…wink

12 Likes

That’s great to hear I’ll check it out thank you

Looks like Trumpy will finally fulfill a 1/35 wish list item I’ve had for over 3 years with 3 versions of the FAMO!!

Definately a Merkava Namer Achzaka ARV much more accurate than the current HobbyBoss slap-dash offering - so a properly detailed crane for example (the whole point of an ARV?).

To be fair to HobbyBoss, they only had a prototype to wortk with. Maybe if the IDF accepts the Achzaka ARV into service, they’ll update the current kit - or a manufacturer who knows what they’re doing like Meng will produce one.

Anyway, my hope for 2023 is a decent Achzaka ARV kit.

• USSOCOM 1/48 and 1/35 AT-802U Sky Warden
  • USSOCOM 1/16, 1/24, and 1/35 Modern SOF Weapons in plastic (carbines, rifles, rocket launchers, APKWS pod, sniper rifles, laser designators, grenades, smoke grenades, Claymores, Semtex, etc.)
  • USSOCOM 1/16, 1/24, and 1/35 Modern SOF Gear in plastic (NVGs, helmets, radios, backpacks, skis, snowshoes, body armor, SATCOM, sensors, UAVs, UGVs, robotic dog, K-9 gear, medic gear, gear boxes, laptops, flashlights, etc.)
  • Modern 1/16. 1/24, and 1/35 reporters and video camera gear (video cameras, digital cameras, smartphones, drones, tripods, microphones, satellite antennas, tablets, laptops, battery chargers, solar panels, helmet, vests, camera bags, etc.)
  • Modern 1/35 and 1/24 bicycles, electric bikes, manual and electric scooters and skateboards, dirt bikes, and uniwheels
  • 1/35, 1/24, and 1/16 Counter-UAS and Anti-Drone systems and gear for pickup trucks and handheld (APKWS, jammers, radar, handheld devices, backpack devices, UAS, binoculars, etc.)
  • 1/35, 1/24, and 1/16 modern S.W.A.T. weapons and gear for USA and Europe
  • 1/35, 1/24, and 1/16 modern females and children
  • 1/35, 1/24, and 1/16 medic figures for COVID-19, Ukraine War, NATO, US, Afghanistan War and Iraq War
  • 1/35 and 1/16 modern officers of high rank in wars (Ukraine War both sides, Afghanistan and Iraq War, etc.)
  • 1/35 and 1/16 modern officers of high rank for the Armed Services in BDU and dress uniform (Army, Marines, Air Force, Space Force, Coast Guard, NATO, special forces, National Guard)
  • 1/16 modern US and NATO gear (shovels, knives, backpacks, goggles, holsters, vest pouches, Chemlights, scissors, kneepads, etc.)
3 Likes

!?16 is too big for me. takes up more room cost too much . !/35th is plenty.