The Collection - Models by Magnus :)!

Friends! Thanks a lot for your kind words! Regarding results and productivity: practice makes perfect. And also the very fact that I don’t bet everything on an 18-month wonderproject means that I can keep the speed up and risk a few dips in quality every now and then.

Speaking of which, here comes one of the dips :grin:

This is the Fine Molds Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-4/Trop in the markings of North Africa ace Hans-Joachim Marseille. Go visit the build blog to read about the ups and downs of this build!

:raising_hand_man:

Magnus

5 Likes

Another Special Hobby 109! This time in desert camo, and of course there is a build blog!.

Magnus

7 Likes

The collection admits another worthy member! :sunglasses:

The last ones finished in 2022, a pair of Eduard Avia S-199s.

As usual, there is a build blog!

Magnus

7 Likes

First one for 2023, a Special Hobby Bugatti 100 Racer!

Not the best kit that I’ve built but if you want a Bugatti you can’t be too picky, this is most likely the only game in town, at least in 1/72! Build blog is here!

Magnus

7 Likes

Kind of a drawn-out process to get these two over the finish line:

Two Arma Hobby kits with a common theme, 101 year old US ace Bud Anderson:

His stateside P-39…

…and one of his famous “Old Crow”-Mustangs from Europe!

Build blog is here!

Magnus

5 Likes

Two further Special Hobby 109s!

Build blog is here!

Magnus

6 Likes

Another 2 great additions to the collection, Magnus! :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe this brings your tally for the year to 5: Way out in front of my effort, of, well, none. :sweat_smile:

Well, no aircraft that is, but I did finish Dauntless… Hopefully I will have some sort of wing thing finished before end of the year though (walks off in a cold sweat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

@Russelle Raising the stakes to SEVEN :grin:

My final completions for 2023, two Messerschmitt Bf 109F from Eduard’s double boxing.

Build blog is here!

Magnus

6 Likes

Well done, Magnus! 2 lovely more additions to your 109 squadron. And you’re clearly ahead of me as I’m on holidays now, so no work on m bench till next week.

Greetings from Luxemburg! :luxembourg:
Torsten

2 Likes

Magnus, an amazing tour of your modeling history. Thank you. Your skill and creativity has always been a favorite of mine. I am getting carpal tunnel clicking all the LIKE buttons!

I want one of these.

The Magnificent Seven :clap::clap::clap::slightly_smiling_face:

What a year it’s been!!!

Friends! Thanks for all your kind comments!

My first two finishers for 2024!

Both are Eduard 109G-kits,

one G-2 in Finnish markings…

…and a high-altitude G-5!

Thoroughly enjoyable builds, if you want to check them out, look no further than here!

Magnus

7 Likes

Very impressive body of work.

@Taffy3 Thanks Albert :slight_smile: !

Magnus

1 Like