What the postman brought today (Armorama)

Okay, that’s right. But if I would spend that much money for this, I’m sure, I’m in trouble at home😂

2 Likes

Did some consulting for a buddy’s MC shop and decided to splurge on a couple books with the “secret money” I earned.

Edited for spellin

10 Likes

Nice books! I was looking up who modelled the Jagdpanzer Kononen, as I recall Revell did at one point, and I discovered that Amusing Hobby are due to release one this year, according to scalemates that is.

Anyone know anything more about that?

1 Like

These arrived today…

Nikos @gtdeath13 this is entirely down to you mate !!! Be prepared for questions once it gets to the bench …

It’s a massive chunky box, nice and sturdy… Will have a look inside later.

The Tamiya pot is just to show the box size …

Also got these chaps. Only really got it so I can use the weapons out of it. Won’t be using the figures… Maybe the dog ?? I wanted some personal weapons on the table on the HEMTT gun truck build …

Nice little selection included so happy with that :+1:

13 Likes

It was announced here about 3 weeks ago Terry:

1 Like

Yeah! I also have a TS-049 patiently waiting… I’ve just received 3… pairs of LW021B for it and THEN I’ve realised that I already purchased the Voyager Model PEA171 Merkava MBT Antenna Set inside the big box :grin:
I’d guess I should be doing much better inventory tracking from now on. Not that I mind having the Leopard Club antennas…

1 Like

Thanks @petbat!

1 Like

Maybe that vehicle on its side was actually hit by one of those empty 120mm shell cases being ejected at speed!!! :grin:

2 Likes

I built the Revell kit awhile back and as far as I know, it’s out of production and it wasn’t very accurate.

PSM has a conversion to improve the Revell offering, or at least it used to.

I’m looking forward to the AH release- hopefully there’ll be more info on it soon.

1 Like

Al, the Revell kit is still widely available, or at least here in UK; I procured both it and the PSM conversion fairly recently - just awaiting my concentration - sadly, probably not any time soon, although the AH announcement may push it up the list a little(!)

8 Likes

Nice score Brian. Those Jagdpanzer Kanones are a bit harder to find in the USA. I remember seeing them in the shops for the initial release, then they were gone. And those you could find online got real expensive. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I’m looking forward to seeing this one built.

2 Likes

I need to take care of this too. I found in myself 3 sets of barrels for the SMK tank. This is much more than I can use.

3 Likes

Congratulations.

Your absolute minimum (and immediate) task is to order Friul tracks for this. The kit tracks are a ridiculous test of stamina and patience.

7 Likes

Ow, good to know, the honey is on my bucketlist

1 Like

Please let us know about the Micro liquitape and Micro mask?

Nice display case, you can never have enough space!
I can recommend the led lights of the big Swedish furniture bloke,
They are cheap and can used with domotica.
Just to let you know

3 Likes

New package from HobbyLink. I asked him about doing a Lambro and he had a friend that does them, so I got 2. Look good at first glance. Wayne

11 Likes

Can we see some photos of the Lambro parts? Curious how they compare to the Joefix Studios Lambro 450 and 550.

1 Like

For some unknown reason I really like the Pionniers de la Légion étrangère:

(and combat engineers in general), so I’d like to believe the M1150 was in order:

And while collecting it from the local store - some small supplies were purchased as well:

8 Likes

Well, I was a Combat Engineer, more precisely, an Armoured Engineer.

I’m interested to know how a vehicle like that would operate to clear an anti-tank obstacle, like an anti-tank ditch for example. Or is that simply used to clear a path through a minefield?

We used AVREs that were fitted with ploughs for minefields but they were multi-faceted in that for an anti-tank ditch for example, the AVRE would initially plough up to the mission then drop fascines, which the CET could then use to exploit the berm on the enemy side.

This M1 looks like it would rely on another type of vehicle to attack an anti-tank ditch?

1 Like