What the postman brought today (Armorama)

I noticed that too. And the tracks too.

1 Like

I’ll have to check that. Thanks ! :+1:

1 Like

It seemed to where a big thing, I saw a documentary about disasters in the ddr, this was a theme there too

2 Likes

The dangers of center of gravity.
A group of fat-bottomed Swedish politicians managed to crash a small passenger airplane, Beechcraft 99, by sitting to far back.

1 Like

A few goodies came for me today. A replacement barrel for the one I butchered first go around. Some ultra glue to hopefully help with attaching all the pe to said barrel and a solution book to help me with my weathering abilities…ahhh or lack thereof :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Visited my first IKEA today. Picked up a nice wooden silverware :plate_with_cutlery: tray…

…made a nice tool rack for mobile model building in the field.

20 Likes

What was it supposed to be before you started following their instructions Wade?
:rofl:

5 Likes

There’s always one thing that doesn’t fit!!

11 Likes

But if it did, it would wind-up at the bottom and you’d be clawing at it forever to get it out. Ask me how I know. :straight_ruler::rofl:

—mike

3 Likes

Welcome to the family, Ike Andrews :grinning::wink:

1 Like

Just some wheels for the Sd.Ah.115 and the Hanomag SS-100
And some wood grain decals

8 Likes

Wood grain decals!

That reminded me of something I did a couple years ago…

These are 1/35 scale boxes, crates, and obelisks I designed in Inkscape and printed on card stock. I could use the same graphics to make custom wood grain decals for some of my models.

:thinking:

Ohhhhhhh…

9 Likes

I admit this is not your typical post on this thread (i.e. links to reference material) but hopefully I can be allowed a little leeway. I consider this to be more like “cross-pollination!” Just sharing info.

1 Like

Not today, but pre-ordered. I’m sure, it’s a nice one too, until now the trumpeter 1/16’s were good

9 Likes

In order to get some good grass work, I bought a appliance to assist in the application of static grass.
Not cheap but capable of handling longer fibres than your regular run of the mill grasser.
I will also use it extensively on a railway layout…

9 Likes

Earlier this week delivery from Wanamaker Hobbies!!

Box #2 means that I now have available to a good home the M-26 portion of Tamiya’s Dragon Wagon kit. Yours for the price of shipping from the wilds of North Seattle. I don’t do PayPal so would prefer to keep this deal in the continental US.

Take care,
Tim

Stash management at work. Tractor is spoken for!!

8 Likes

Don’t see that trailer on their site, was it special order? Wayne

1 Like

Wayne,

I had ordered the other two kits and put in a note I was interested in the conversion when available. He emailed me back and said he had them just hadn’t put them up on the site yet as he was waiting for pictures and was just generally swamped w/orders/business. Drop him a line.

Tim

1 Like

A couple shipments from Hong Kong and one from Europe -

All great stuff!

16 Likes

Your postman makes some inspired choices… :+1:

2 Likes